Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that report - this is the most drama in a span of a month that we've seen in the past eight years.

the people who supported him don't see it as a drama. they are happy about the travel ban and the justice system being questioned and banking regulations being repealed and the media being called fake news in place of right wing conspiracies

they like it. they're happy about it. no one fooled them into liking it, it's what they always wanted.

These aren't extremists. This is half the country who feels the way trump does. We need to recognize that and that there's no reasoning with them or bringing them into the middle. The time for talking and reasoned debate and agreeing to disagree is over. Trump represents nearly half the country's ideas and attitudes about America.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
I can't believe that report - this is the most drama in a span of a month that we've seen in the past eight years.

Seems you're out of touch with as much of the country as Clinton was then. And pollsters, and journalists, and 538, and, and, and....

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and nukes
45% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction

In other words, 55% Say U.S. Heading in Wrong Direction

Well, I think the US is heading in the right direction. It just so happens that that particular direction is straight down the fucking shitter.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Status
Not open for further replies.