Tampa Xmas Party

PHP:

so you are thinking more of toneing up then? and with a minimal weight loss.

Yeah, I dont want to lose much more than 20 pounds but I do want to lose the belly while increasing shoulders/legs/chest/back. Ive already got a good plan worked up but can only do so much without my gym membership. Should be starting mid January after I clear up this last months unexpected bills.

are you going up or down to 200?

i was 150ish worked out till i got to 185-190 then got lazy and im back down to 160 gggrrrr......

damn back injury

Those are good times!!! I have one of those wonderful back injuries myself. I was around 200 last December, and thanks to the speed my doc put me on last month, I'm down to about 240 or so. 240 is legit if you're a 6'3" linebacker, but I'm a 5'11" IT douche bag, so 240 isn't so good.

Yo

Th' beach iz dat way, laidyz.
54745942fa0b2dd5.jpg

Ya bunch o' muscleheads.
:heart:

Those are good times!!! I have one of those wonderful back injuries myself. I was around 200 last December, and thanks to the speed my doc put me on last month, I'm down to about 240 or so. 240 is legit if you're a 6'3" linebacker, but I'm a 5'11" IT douche bag, so 240 isn't so good.

Ditto, 5'11 IT Douche Bag here who has 10 on ya. But lucky for me my dad is huge and I got the fill out wide first genes.

Ditto, 5'11 IT Douche Bag here who has 10 on ya. But lucky for me my dad is huge and I got the fill out wide first genes.

Silly me. I forgot the other T. What I meant to say was ITT. I'm a student. Are you at Tech too? :)

Lucky for me I'm still a sexy mofo whether I'm fat or not.