Tampa Meet - Pic Update Thread ***UP TO THE MINUTE***

KNYTE said:
I WOULD LIKE TO PUBLICLY THANK FLY AND APRIL FOR LETTING KIMIE AND I STAY WITH THEM OVER THE MEET

Their hospitality and kindness were endless, and their TV was so sexy that I had to retire the bathroom everytime I walked into the house.

Thank you both so much for letting us stay in your warm places...

Wait, that sounded wrong.

Thank you so much for letting us share your beds...

Wait, that's no good either.

Hey Fly, thanks for the dry hump...

Gah, that doesn't sound right either. Forget it, I give up.

Aww well thank you for being such nice houseguests. Usually it's annoying to have people stay at your house because they trash it. YOU GUYS WERE SO CLEAN and picked up after yourselfs. Plus you put out.

You can stay WHENEVER you please. Mi casa es su casa. :heart:

Drool-Boy said:
That explains the cat hair on it.

Oh man, allergy meds these days are awesome. I spent the entire week near house cats and barely sneezed once, it was great.

We're still finding cat hair in/on our clothes and luggage actually. :fly:

KNYTE said:
Oh man, allergy meds these days are awesome. I spent the entire week near house cats and barely sneezed once, it was great.

We're still finding cat hair in/on our clothes and luggage actually. :fly:

bahaha ya, once youre infested with cat hair, it takes a while to get rid of it:fly:

Last edited:
April23 said:
Aww well thank you for being such nice houseguests. Usually it's annoying to have people stay at your house because they trash it. YOU GUYS WERE SO CLEAN and picked up after yourselfs. Plus you put out.

note to self: trash the fuck out of April's place when you're there

April23 said:

That's good, cause I've started packing and we should be there in a few weeks. :fly: :heart:

Also WHERE ARE ALL YOUR PICS?!?! I know you took some. And I still need a pic of the alligator.

I never looked back when I left NY...I hate living in snow
also you can't drive a vette 365 days a year up there :)

kiwi said:
That's good, cause I've started packing and we should be there in a few weeks. :fly: :heart:

Also WHERE ARE ALL YOUR PICS?!?! I know you took some. And I still need a pic of the alligator.

Oh! I need to get those off my camera!

rockin_kiwi.gif
rockin_kiwi.gif
rockin_kiwi.gif
rockin_kiwi.gif
rockin_kiwi.gif
rockin_kiwi.gif
rockin_kiwi.gif
rockin_kiwi.gif
rockin_kiwi.gif