Tampa Meet - Pic Update Thread ***UP TO THE MINUTE***

ChikkenNoodul said:
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you :tinfoil:

Type more quietly man, lest they hear what you're typing through the microphones imbedded in your teeth.

Shhhh, I've said too much.

:shifty:

itburnswhenipee said:
I'd always assumed that it was because you were a dangerously paranoid lunatic, and if your major fear is being eaten by an alligator in Utah I'd have to say that I'm correct.

i find your comments to be rather hilarious. we need to grab dinner or something one of these days. you dont have to let eileen eat

thrawn said:
i find your comments to be rather hilarious. we need to grab dinner or something one of these days. you dont have to let eileen eat

Well I can't make my ass grow AND photograph myself. Geez, who do you think I am?!

But absolutely on the dinner sometime. PM eileenbunny or me or something.

thrawn said:

i've heard this from many people on here -- that IBWIP is quite hysterical. i missed out on meeting a funny man. DAMMIT!!

Thorn Bird said:
i've heard this from many people on here -- that IBWIP is quite hysterical. i missed out on meeting a funny man. DAMMIT!!

I will also attest to IBWIP being freaking hilarious. The fact that he knew how to straight ruin people at Burnout and then make a hilarious funny right afterwards magnified it even more so.

SpangeMonkee said:
aligators can run up to 40mph for short distances. I wouldn't even wanna fuck with that.

I'll post my pic of a gator when I get home.

None of them I've come into contact with could. You can chase them on land and grab their tails and they can't outrun you they just run for their lives. They actually look really silly at top speed.

It reminds me of that saying, "You want some porch with that swing?"

I've coaxed many a gator onto land in my day.

SpangeMonkee said:
aligators can run up to 40mph for short distances. I wouldn't even wanna fuck with that.

I'll post my pic of a gator when I get home.

Alligators don't care... it's those darn crocs that'll eat anything.

shawndavid said:
None of them I've come into contact with could. You can chase them on land and grab their tails and they can't outrun you they just run for their lives. They actually look really silly at top speed.

It reminds me of that saying, "You want some porch with that swing?"

I've coaxed many a gator onto land in my day.

by "gator" you mean "men" and by "onto land" you mean "in my pants"?

shawndavid said:
And by "aligators can run up to 40mph for short distances" you meant that you regurgitate everything you heard when you were 7...I bet you'd zig zag if one chased you, heh hot rod?:fly:

Ummm...That one is true. You are supposed to zig zag :p