Tampa folks, i need your help

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
i'm taking the g/f on a long birthday weekend type thing.

Taking her to the Dali museum(one of her favorite artists but she's never been) in St. Pete on saturday morning, dinner and we need a good hotel room.

Prefer a hot tub in the room and somewhat close to either the beach (on the beach would be great) or near the museum.

I need a few recomendations

1. A nice resteraunt, not to fancy but somewhere quiet, romantic, stuff like that
2. A hotel as stated above, Hot tub would be a BIG plus on the beach is another big plus
and 150 or less.
3. Where the hell is the beach over there!!!

I'm looking at doing this on the 29th and 30th but am open to changing that to the weekend after (prefer not but i will if its needed)

Any help is very much appreciated!!!

April23 said:
Rusty Pelican is uber romantic.

If you sit by the window during sunset. :heart:

sounds amazing.. by the beach i'm guessing?

Have any nice hotels near by?

The plan is the museum early afternoon, then dinner (at sunset would be perfect)
then back to the room for a bath ;)

that should lead us into the next morning in which we will spend at the beach

inline4 said:
sounds amazing.. by the beach i'm guessing?

Have any nice hotels near by?

The plan is the museum early afternoon, then dinner (at sunset would be perfect)
then back to the room for a bath ;)

that should lead us into the next morning in which we will spend at the beach

Yes the water hits right below you... it is gorgeous. The sunset was amazing... then the spot on the beach where we got it on topped off the night.

April23 said:
Yes the water hits right below you... it is gorgeous. The sunset was amazing... then the spot on the beach where we got it on topped off the night.

TMI, but thanks!! Any other hotels you can think of. Previously mentioned was a tad expensive although seemingly georgous

Ya definately the Don Cesar or the Vinoy both beautiful and have really nice dinning areas in the hotel it self. Vinoy is right on the beach and would be my first pick for beach wise. The Don Cesar is closer to everything and is also an amazing place. Honestly for restaurants you might just want to find something nice downtown if she likes the artsy appeal. It all really matters what your looking to spend I guess.

April23 said:
Don Cesar is on the beach right?
Good hotel but can be overpriced. Used to live about a couple blocks away, delivered pizza there all the time.

Although I highly recommend St Pete Beach :cool: And if you're looking for the best calzones in the county call up Alberico's on Blind Pass Rd, best Italian takeout/delivery in the area. Stay at the Don or a couple miles north at the Trade Winds, order from Al's, then chill on the beach all night. I spent many a summer evening like that :D ('cept for the hotel part).

FlyNavy said:
Good hotel but can be overpriced. Used to live about a couple blocks away, delivered pizza there all the time.

Although I highly recommend St Pete Beach :cool: And if you're looking for the best calzones in the county call up Alberico's on Blind Pass Rd, best Italian takeout/delivery in the area. Stay at the Don or a couple miles north at the Trade Winds, order from Al's, then chill on the beach all night. I spent many a summer evening like that :D ('cept for the hotel part).

will check it out, thanks much sir :D

inline4 said:
i'm taking the g/f on a long birthday weekend type thing.

Taking her to the Dali museum(one of her favorite artists but she's never been) in St. Pete on saturday morning, dinner and we need a good hotel room.

Prefer a hot tub in the room and somewhat close to either the beach (on the beach would be great) or near the museum.

I need a few recomendations

1. A nice resteraunt, not to fancy but somewhere quiet, romantic, stuff like that
2. A hotel as stated above, Hot tub would be a BIG plus on the beach is another big plus
and 150 or less.
3. Where the hell is the beach over there!!!

I'm looking at doing this on the 29th and 30th but am open to changing that to the weekend after (prefer not but i will if its needed)

Any help is very much appreciated!!!

You should go to the Columbia . . . its on the St. Pete Pier and has a wonderful view of the ocean. then you can go up to the observation deck and check it out.