Tampa folks, i need your help

BeeRad said:
also an awesome place, you'll catch planes from albert whitted flying overhead now and then but they're typically little turboprops. nice quiet area, and there's no telling how many days I've wasted sitting on the water's edge, wasted out of my mind...only problem is that if he wants to be on the beach he'll have to drive to the other side of the peninsula :p

Dharma1521 said:
You should go to the Columbia . . . its on the St. Pete Pier and has a wonderful view of the ocean. then you can go up to the observation deck and check it out.
well it gives you an incredible view of Tampa Bay...but the ocean is on the other side of the state

NITPICK :p

Sargeant Duffy gingerly mopped sweat from his brow on the sleeve of his tunic. Lessser men would fail droned on in his mind. Seeds of chaos fueled the nightmarish frenzy surrounding him. Erstwhile, burning shame of recognition materialized on his wearied visage for a scant moment when a familiar soul met impossible odds, then disappeared. He must not be distracted from the task at hand he had decided.

This has to remain the mantra still, for the consequences of failure at this stage in the game were truly grave. Tortured cries of compartriots and adversaries alike filled the fetid air, muffled by Sgt. Duffy's internal churning. Someone lost control, crowds continued without a flicker of empathy. Brightness tore at his corneas, the passage narrowed sickeningly. Soon, it seemed, soon he would make it through he forced, attempting to bolster his downtrodden spirits. Reeling from a coordinated assault on his senses, Sgt. Duffy realized he was advancing! His confidence soaring, he refocused all available neurons on his mission.

The time had come, his aresenal was fully deployed in the arena, the tension in the air was palpable. Moments passed, then minutes, scarcely a whisper invaded his senses and all but one of the mission objectives were in the bag. With one glorious motion, the triumph beaming from his eyes, he drew leather for the final assignment!

"Card Declined" mercilessly flashed from the machine, for this is a supermarket on Thanksgiving Eve. - no place for the faint of heart, or the unprepared.

April23 said:
The one over there.... right when you cross the bridge to clearwater (i believe)
gotcha, the one near the courtney campbell. there used to be a rusty pelican on st pete beach (might still be there) but it was far from romantic :p

edit: no, that was Philthy Phils!

edit2: that's a good bar, great chicken fingers :p another good bar right on the beach is the Undertow. it's so awesome to stumble out of a bar with a girl, fall asleep together on the beach, then the next morning walk across the street and a couple blocks north to your apartment for a well needed shower

damn I kinda miss living on the island..

Last edited:
FlyNavy said:
gotcha, the one near the courtney campbell. there used to be a rusty pelican on st pete beach (might still be there) but it was far from romantic :p

edit: no, that was Philthy Phils!

edit2: that's a good bar, great chicken fingers :p another good bar right on the beach is the Undertow. it's so awesome to stumble out of a bar with a girl, fall asleep together on the beach, then the next morning walk across the street and a couple blocks north to your apartment for a well needed shower

damn I kinda miss living on the island..

Move back, bish.

Drool-Boy said:
Whatever you do on your date, be sure youre prepared for anything.
For example, you never know when either one of you may need a tampon...
i drive a miata, it comes in the emergency roadside kit

;)

Drool-Boy said:
Whatever you do on your date, be sure youre prepared for anything.
For example, you never know when either one of you may need a tampon...

That and remember that St Pete is considered....

BAT COUNTRY!!!
2.JPG

April23 said:
I've never stayed in a hotel anyone in Tampa... you just normally don't do that when you live here.

and some of us dont stay in a hotel in tampa whether we have one or not.