Take this job and shove it

lemon_fresh

Half-staff Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥5
Start a new job tomorrow. Pulled a total "D" move and gave no notice. My only regret is that I wished I actually hated the people who worked there so I could of gone out all "Fuck You" and "You Suck" to people. Oh well, I guess you can't have everything.

I know, I know, two weeks, blah, blah blah...Share some of your job quitting stories if you please.

Most jobs don't even provide references anymore because HR departments are against them. Some bullshit over 'liability'.

Yep, no one uses that shit anymore.

Anyway, where are you working lemon? Why the fuck did I find out about this on the internet?

I don't have any real exciting ones, most got a 2 week notice, my last job I just went on maternity leave, then about 2 days before my 6 weeks was up my boss called and said "I need a def if you are coming back or not" and I told her no. I was never planning on going back, but didn't tell anyone that cause I used my benefits up until the end.

all my jobs ended because i was going back to college. i'm still at the first job i took after leaving.

which is shocking to me, i've never realised that before. i need to get out of this shithole.

I walked out of one job because I couldn't be bothered with it anymore so I left and drunk white russians for 4 days. My next job I left because it was taking up too much time while I was studying. Ill update you on how spectacularly I leave the job Im at right now, which will happen soon.

I think the only way I would leave here is if I got an IT job for the braves. MLB pays for your retirement with no employee contribution and how badass would it be to have a world series ring if they won again? every permanent employee on staff gets one when your team wins

I think the only way I would leave here is if I got an IT job for the braves. MLB pays for your retirement with no employee contribution and how badass would it be to have a world series ring if they won again? every permanent employee on staff gets one when your team wins

NFL jobs are similar in regards to the ring. Maybe the Falcons are hiring.