Take it off.... Take it aaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll off

Onnotangu said:
I remind you of that scene in the movie "True lies"

and music makes everything better.
I've never actually seen true lies fully, although it always seems to be on. I'll do my best to see it from now on.

SpangeMonkee said:
you can strip to the hokie pokie if you want. it doesn't mean that it is a good song to strip to. yes, portishead has a beat, but it's very dark music in any sense. It just makes nooo sense to want to strip to it.
Its sensual...you wouldn't get it.:p

SpangeMonkee said:
I don't think you get portishead.

just ignore the lyrics you silly head and enjoy the lady getting naked infront of you to the sultry music.

Osnap, forgot about the Dzihan and Kamien cd Freaks and Icons, there's a couple really good songs on there too.

I think there is only one way to determine if portishead is a proper song, go ahead JJ, we're waiting. :boobies:

I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking :D

And off topic and probably out of place: "Hey kids! I fucked your dad! Your old grampa too! Twice! :lol: Good stuff mister

eileenbunny said:
I always liked the music from "From Dusk Till Dawn" when Selma Hayek dances. It's my favorite strip tease music. I think it's by Tito and the Tarantula.

that it is. Good stuff on the desparado soundtrack too.

SpangeMonkee said:
you can strip to the hokie pokie if you want. it doesn't mean that it is a good song to strip to. yes, portishead has a beat, but it's very dark music in any sense. It just makes nooo sense to want to strip to it.

:lol: You forget who you're talking to. JJ would stip to the hokie pokie. Portishead just makes me wanna put on a pair of headphones and ignore the world for awhile. Kinda like Guster. Their music's kinda poppy and uptempo, but if you really listen to the lyrics...yeah...lyrics make a big difference. But 'sxcuse me while I kiss this guy...er sky. :fly:

Just don't use anything like Khia - My Neck, My Back.

You could always go with old standards like Etta James - At last, Marvin Gaye - Lets Get It On, Sarah McLachlan - Possession, Van morrison - into the mystic, etc.

Newer stuff like Robbie Rivera - Girlfriend, Lustral - Everytime (A_Man_Called_Adam's_Balearic_Remix), etc.

And if you use En Vogue you need to use Don't let me go or Give him something he can feel.

b_sinning said:
Just don't use anything like Khia - My Neck, My Back.

You could always go with old standards like Etta James - At last, Marvin Gaye - Lets Get It On, Sarah McLachlan - Possession, Van morrison - into the mystic, etc.

Once again, it all comes down to the feel you are going for. The more dirty, slutty lapdance striptease, or the more refined, sultry and seductive striptease. Both of which are AWSOME!

b_sinning said:
And if you use En Vogue you need to use Give him something he can feel.

ooh, yea, that's a good one too. Gotta have the long satin gloves for that one.

b_sinning said:
Sounds like bast and I need to go to the titty club.

I mean Church. Love That Jesus. Walking on water is cool.

According to the Book of JJ, it has to be 3 or more people and I'm good to go! (Yes, she counts as 1) :fly: