Ontopic Syria

What should be done

• Total voters
Yeah no doubt.

Excuse me while I move to one of the most remote cities on earth.

you neglected to mention that its balls hot, separated from the rest of the continent by the biggest desert on earth, filled with poisonous creatures, and you can catch sharks, off the beach...

you neglected to mention that its balls hot, separated from the rest of the continent by the biggest desert on earth, filled with poisonous creatures, and you can catch sharks, off the beach...

I didn't want to brag.

Gosh you sound like a major pussy.

Did i say any of things were bad?

It's a continent which was perfect for containing criminals :p Those are all good features.

All the rough fellas went to Australia, and all the crybaby pussies went to the US.

Pffft, we kicked the british out, you all just kind of languished in the desert until they forgot about you

Pffft, we kicked the british out, you all just kind of languished in the desert until they forgot about you

You kicked them out? lol I love how Americans have been taught that they single-handedly defeated the entire British empire. The Brits let America go strategically, and had it not been for the French, you guys would be speaking proper English.

You kicked them out? lol I love how Americans have been taught that they single-handedly defeated the entire British empire. The Brits let America go strategically, and had it not been for the French, you guys would be speaking proper English.

Letting go strategically = go to war for almost a decade ?

That's like saying the U.S. let go of Vietnam strategically.