GAY Supposedly Zac has his bum filled nightly

:lol: Everyone is awesome from 10,000 miles away! If you move back, I predict that your America rants will be replaced with family rants.

nah, I actually do have a great family. Don't be jealous.

And when I move back, I will still be here telling you all how much America sucks. Trust this.

Btw, all you little fartfaces, crying about family not having any sort of positive influence - It's definitely more positive and enriching than no one. Liam has cousins who have kids all the same age as our son. His sister's first is the exact same age, by 2 weeks. It kills us to know that our son hasn't been able to grow up with them. I have great memories with my cousins, the funnest sh*t. It was like, even though our families were argumentive, we all still looked forward to hanging out together and scheming up stupid sh*t. It was like the band aid to our sh*tty parents.

My point wasn't that family isn't a positive influence, but rather that not having family isn't a NEGATIVE influence. If you have it and it's good, then great. If you don't, you won't miss it. I doubt Em sits around wondering where his cousins are. That's not how kids typically think.

My point wasn't that family isn't a positive influence, but rather that not having family isn't a NEGATIVE influence. If you have it and it's good, then great. If you don't, you won't miss it. I doubt Em sits around wondering where his cousins are. That's not how kids typically think.

And that's not how Juli meant it. It's going to be hard for other to understand this since whether or not family is a positive or negative influence (or neither) is completely relative to the individual and the circumstances surrounding their life. We both know that Emmett will be positively influence living around his family in Australia. We know he is having a hard time here, and that the family he has in Australia could greatly help him as he grows up.

And that's not how Juli meant it. It's going to be hard for other to understand this since whether or not family is a positive or negative influence (or neither) is completely relative to the individual and the circumstances surrounding their life. We both know that Emmett will be positively influence living around his family in Australia. We know he is having a hard time here, and that the family he has in Australia could greatly help him as he grows up.

You know what's best for your family, not me or anyone else. I'm glad you are thinking about him as much as yourselves. I think that says a lot. Kid has a good family already.

:lol: Everyone is awesome from 10,000 miles away! If you move back, I predict that your America rants will be replaced with family rants.

His family really is awesome, serial.

We're all just gonna have to do double duty to break up the fights between him and his sister. :fly: