GAY Supposedly Zac has his bum filled nightly

My oldest, more than likely. My daughter, no, not likely. We have to think of the youngest now. It's a stressful decision, but which one is worse off here is our main thought process. Youngest has zero family here, no family gatherings, at all. He has just us, and that's it. WE also need more than this for our lives. My family is not to be counted on, but Liam's family is so huge and loving, cousins same age as youngin, etc. My daughter has a pretty good quality of life.. I cannot stand that stepmother gets to go thru life's motions with her, but it's purely a selfish decision on my behalf to force her to uproot clear across the world. We will be figuring things out with my ex in a face to face convo sometime soon. It's still always, ultimately my daughter's decision as to where she lives, but, she is a little girl @ 11 yrs old, and not yet equipped to understand what life may have out there for her in regards to adventures and opportunities. Her life right now is about friends, cheerleading, gymnastics, what to wear, and boys.

Have you asked your daughter if she'd be interested in Australia? Even at 11 my response would have been "Hell fucking yes!" (And then I would have been grounded for the entire time I lived there.)

Also, in support of Zac's comment about family, when I lived in Norway all I had was my mom and dad, sister and brother. No one ever came to visit, and only my grandma ever called. Out of dozens of them.

And caring about it never even crossed my mind. All I NEEDED was my immediate family. I met my extended family when I was about 15 and to this day I could not care less about any of them. They still never call, they still have their Wisconsin clique and truthfully we've heard from various sources that they resent my mom and dad for "escaping", making a lot of money and having a good life. They're a remote part of my life that I'm just not concerned with at all.

But no, I never once cared growing up that I didn't know any of my cousins or aunts or uncles. I was too busy enjoying life.

Have you asked your daughter if she'd be interested in Australia? Even at 11 my response would have been "Hell fucking yes!" (And then I would have been grounded for the entire time I lived there.)

But is she aware that there are at any given time 2339 different animals within 10 feet of here that can easily KILL HER?!?!?!

Also, in support of Zac's comment about family, when I lived in Norway all I had was my mom and dad, sister and brother. No one ever came to visit, and only my grandma ever called. Out of dozens of them.

And caring about it never even crossed my mind. All I NEEDED was my immediate family. I met my extended family when I was about 15 and to this day I could not care less about any of them. They still never call, they still have their Wisconsin clique and truthfully we've heard from various sources that they resent my mom and dad for "escaping", making a lot of money and having a good life. They're a remote part of my life that I'm just not concerned with at all.

But no, I never once cared growing up that I didn't know any of my cousins or aunts or uncles. I was too busy enjoying life.

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't socially acceptable to your peers.

I guess everyone's family is different. I had a really great childhood with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I'm still close with some of them. I loved having them in my life.

I guess everyone's family is different. I had a really great childhood with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I'm still close with some of them. I loved having them in my life.

I don't dislike them, I simply never missed them. And to this day I don't know them that well or care. I'm lacking nothing by not having them around.

And in contradiction of Zac's opinion, my family was very close and got together all the time. Especially when we lived in Puerto Rico. Yes when I moved away, I missed seeing my grandmother and cousins as much as I did when I was no longer in Puerto Rico.

Long story short, culture has a big part as to whether family is important or not.

For a completely different view on Fly's comments:

I've always been wary of my extended family. They are people I am related to and have a general obligation to help me and be nice, but I wouldn't trust all of them. People have sued each other and hung each other out to dry over large family business transactions and everyone is always vying to save a few bucks. That's not to say they won't go after anyone on your behalf because generally family counts more than random people, it's just you have to watch the angles when you do anything because the sheer number of cliques who will try to sink your battleship if you piss them off.

Just moving her away from her midwestern town is enough for her. But, this will absolutely be discussed with her.

Btw, all you little fartfaces, crying about family not having any sort of positive influence - It's definitely more positive and enriching than no one. Liam has cousins who have kids all the same age as our son. His sister's first is the exact same age, by 2 weeks. It kills us to know that our son hasn't been able to grow up with them. I have great memories with my cousins, the funnest shit. It was like, even though our families were argumentive, we all still looked forward to hanging out together and scheming up stupid shit. It was like the band aid to our shitty parents.