GAY Supposedly Zac has his bum filled nightly

Which government, yours or ours?

And, in light of that, wouldn't the consulate make some ammends to salaries for such a case. I doubt they can afford to have all their staff skip country because of something like this.

The Aussie government. The Ambo is pissed as hell. He knows what's up. He knows the people can't afford it and this place will lose 98% of the locally engaged staff here. The irony here is that in order for this place to continue operating they will have to request additional funding. So for the tax dollars they generate from taxing the locally engaged staff here, they will have to basically request the same amount.

So basically all they are going to accomplish is fucking up peoples livelihoods.

The Aussie government. The Ambo is pissed as hell. He knows what's up. He knows the people can't afford it and this place will lose 98% of the locally engaged staff here. The irony here is that in order for this place to continue operating they will have to request additional funding. So for the tax dollars they generate from taxing the locally engaged staff here, they will have to basically request the same amount.

So basically all they are going to accomplish is fucking up peoples livelihoods.

wow. That doesn't make much sense at all.

Guys weekend at the lake. Going to break in my ar, blow up 20lbs of tannerite, shoot some fireworks, and drink way to much. Ride my atv one last time before I winterize it.

Also something that involves diesel, duct tape and a shovel. Hasn't been fully explained to me yet.

Wow that blows. If you leave your job and stay in the us, then move to the midwest. Gtfo of the dc area

Wow that blows. If you leave your job and stay in the us, then move to the midwest. Gtfo of the dc area

Doesn't make sense for me to stay. I'm not enjoying it here, the economy makes it hard to find a job, or a job that I will enjoy. My son needs to be around family. All arrows point to Oz.

Thought the wifey was keeping you here.

can I have your gun?

Certain realizations are becoming apparent. Her daughter has a good life, but our son doesn't. He doesn't have any family around. We need to change that.

EDIT: I'll probably offload my pistol and my shotgun locally since I know a bunch of guys who shoot here.

The taxing situation is the shitty part, but it hasn't gone thru as of yet. Must stay positive. Regardless- You have your home country to get back to, right on the near horizon.

Originally Posted by Pork Soda

If we move anywhere in the US, which isn't going to happen, hell effing way am I moving more midwest. This area sucks, but midwest is so dreary and bland. Screw that. Been there, done that. Don't care if my family is nearer, either.

If we move anywhere in the US, which isn't going to happen, hell effing way am I moving more midwest. This area sucks, but midwest is so dreary and bland. Screw that. Been there, done that. Don't care if my family is nearer, either.

What about your daughter? Is she going to Australia? Or the older son?

What about your daughter? Is she going to Australia? Or the older son?

My oldest, more than likely. My daughter, no, not likely. We have to think of the youngest now. It's a stressful decision, but which one is worse off here is our main thought process. Youngest has zero family here, no family gatherings, at all. He has just us, and that's it. WE also need more than this for our lives. My family is not to be counted on, but Liam's family is so huge and loving, cousins same age as youngin, etc. My daughter has a pretty good quality of life.. I cannot stand that stepmother gets to go thru life's motions with her, but it's purely a selfish decision on my behalf to force her to uproot clear across the world. We will be figuring things out with my ex in a face to face convo sometime soon. It's still always, ultimately my daughter's decision as to where she lives, but, she is a little girl @ 11 yrs old, and not yet equipped to understand what life may have out there for her in regards to adventures and opportunities. Her life right now is about friends, cheerleading, gymnastics, what to wear, and boys.

I'll be sad to see you guys go, but happy if it improves your quality of life, plus, I'll invade your house if I'm ever in Australia. I'm sure it's a tough decision regardless, but you guys will do what is best for you and your family. Personally I would be excited to move to another country and have a whole new adventure. I know your situation is a little different, but it will still be awesome I bet.

edit: Oh, and my weekend plans include caring for the wailing infant and cleaning out my car. I'm also going to spend a fair amount of time praying that the infant goes for more than 30 minutes between feedings. Anything else I manage to accomplish is a bonus.

Last edited: