GAY Supposedly Zac has his bum filled nightly

Posting while driving with a shitload of ammo,.explosives, and fireworks in my truck. It's gonna be awesome.

And eileeeeeeeen, have fun with the kiddo while your at home with him. I will blow something up for her :heart:

Posting while driving with a shitload of ammo,.explosives, and fireworks in my truck. It's gonna be awesome.

And eileeeeeeeen, have fun with the kiddo while your at home with him. I will blow something up for her :heart:

You totally should have grown a beard before today, and worn a turban while driving.

My oldest, more than likely. My daughter, no, not likely. We have to think of the youngest now. It's a stressful decision, but which one is worse off here is our main thought process. Youngest has zero family here, no family gatherings, at all. He has just us, and that's it. WE also need more than this for our lives. My family is not to be counted on, but Liam's family is so huge and loving, cousins same age as youngin, etc. My daughter has a pretty good quality of life.. I cannot stand that stepmother gets to go thru life's motions with her, but it's purely a selfish decision on my behalf to force her to uproot clear across the world. We will be figuring things out with my ex in a face to face convo sometime soon. It's still always, ultimately my daughter's decision as to where she lives, but, she is a little girl @ 11 yrs old, and not yet equipped to understand what life may have out there for her in regards to adventures and opportunities. Her life right now is about friends, cheerleading, gymnastics, what to wear, and boys.

Only parents give a shit about family.

That said, I hope you guys can find some common ground where everyone is a little happy.