Stupid lawsuits v. Extreme Makeover

Fat Burger said:
Hey, being beautiful is no walk in the park either. You have to put up with people staring at you all the time, undressing you with their eyes :(

...or at least that's what Fuxx tells me.

Very true. Do you have any idea how many drool puddles I've slipped in that have come from people around me.

Fat Burger said:
Hey, being beautiful is no walk in the park either. You have to put up with people staring at you all the time, undressing you with their eyes :(

...or at least that's what Fuxx tells me.

True, sometimes it's even worse than just undressing with the eyes. In my case I get alot of unwanted negative attention.

Bubbles said:
True, sometimes it's even worse than just undressing with the eyes. In my case I get alot of unwanted negative attention.

But that's due to the fact that there is no need for undressing with their eyes becuase you'll just let it hang out. You need to leave something to the imagination, than they get stuck on the undressing and never make it past that. ;) :fly:

kiwi said:
But that's due to the fact that there is no need for undressing with their eyes becuase you'll just let it hang out. You need to leave something to the imagination, than they get stuck on the undressing and never make it past that. ;) :fly:

:confused: I wear clothes that fit me. If I buy shirts that fit only my breasts then I look fat because my waist is much smaller.

Bubbles said:
:confused: I wear clothes that fit me. If I buy shirts that fit only my breasts then I look fat because my waist is much smaller.

If you have it, flaunt it! You look great in what you wear. You don't over do it. I am guilty of buying shirts too big for me.

It sucks to be stared at; it's uncomfortable and rude... I'd rather be stared at because someone thinks I'm pretty then someone thinking I'm ugly.

Candy said:
If you have it, flaunt it! You look great in what you wear. You don't over do it. I am guilty of buying shirts too big for me.

It sucks to be stared at; it's uncomfortable and rude... I'd rather be stared at because someone thinks I'm pretty then someone thinking I'm ugly.

Or you could be like me and get completely ignored by everyone around you.

Candy said:

Thanks Baby. :heart:

Everyone thinks you're gorgeous.............but we do have to work on that little sizing issue you have with your shirts. :fly:

Bubbles said:
Thanks Baby. :heart:

Everyone thinks you're gorgeous.............but we do have to work on that little sizing issue you have with your shirts. :fly:

we need a picture thread...

i have never seen half of you..