Stupid lawsuits v. Extreme Makeover

Lord Flaccid said:
Just teasing you. I think you know you're not ugly, and you're fishing for compliments.

I never said I was ugly. I just said I get ignored in real life. That's not the same. On a scale of 1 to 10 10 being the hottest, I'd say I'm an 8 to 8.5 When I finally get the 6-pack, that will jump up .5 points.

Coqui said:
I never said I was ugly. I just said I get ignored in real life. That's not the same. On a scale of 1 to 10 10 being the hottest, I'd say I'm an 8 to 8.5 When I finally get the 6-pack, that will jump up .5 points.

So then why would people ignore you? I'm not hot at all, and about 15 pounds overweight, and people talk to me left and right.

Lord Flaccid said:
So then why would people ignore you? I'm not hot at all, and about 15 pounds overweight, and people talk to me left and right.

Police Officers asking you to put your pants back on and authorities serving your Paternity Suits do not count as "people".

KNYTE said:
Police Officers asking you to put your pants back on and people serving your Paternity Suits do not count as "people".

True, and when Kiwi says "Slower and deeper" that doesn't REALLY count as conversation I guess.

ChikkenNoodul said:
You have mastered invisibility, I have that ability too :fly:

your not invisible, your just SUPER HOT so people can't look directly at you or converse with you for fear of wetting themselves..

:drool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
You have mastered invisibility, I have that ability too :fly:

As have I, but that's mostly because people just see right over my head and don't register that I'm around.