stupid bar bets

hey april...at least the people betting are getting something in return for the dares. are you just not that smart or stupid enough to not care?

:D ;) :heart:

My good friend Pete and a bunch of us were up at Quaker Steak and Lube having some drinks and getting dinner. They have a "wall of flame" dedicated to people who eat there insane wings, at least 5 of them. Pete decides that he would like to be the top man on the board and the goal was 32 wings. He orders 40, we all pitch in to help him cut the cost down to bare minimum and pretty much paying for the entertainment. After the first wing his mouth is completely blue and he cannot speak. He finally gets 5 down, they give him a shirt and tells him he can stop. At this point he is so numb he just keeps going. Gets to about number 28 and looks like somebody had just beaten him half to death. He is chugging water so he goes to the bathroom to relieve himself and make more room to finish the last 12 wings. Next thing you know you hear a girlish like scream and pete comes flying out of the bathroom, pants half down. Runs to our table and grabs this weird pump pitcher of beer they have there, runs outside. Next thing you know we look out the window and pete is ass out pouring the cold beer all over his front side, ass to the window. People are screaming, little kids are not knowing whats going on, we didnt know, thought he went insane. Turns out they have specific instructions in the bathroom that if you have been eating the insanely hot wings to wash your hands BEFORE using the bathroom. We got kicked out and they didnt put his name on the board at all, even after 28 wings.
oh man, that would suck.

it's like a texan said to my dad when we were tailgating at our first cowboy game. the guy had some peppers he was offering, but that had rules. He said "you gotta have a beer open before you eat one, after you touch it don't touch your eyes, and when y'all go to take a leak, y'all better use the other hand."

I ate a habanero in one bite once, wasn't a bar bet though I'd do it again if I deemed the monetary incentive to be worthy at that particular time.

Habanero Pepper is 200,000 to 300,000 scoville units, pretty much nothing compared to the market although I will admit they are hot.

We have Mad Dog 357 here at work that we nuke people with!!!

It is 6,000,000 scoville units.

There is a crystalized one that is 16,000,000 scoville units and you have to wear gloves when touching it.

Just for a little perspective :fly:

Habanero Pepper is 200,000 to 300,000 scoville units, pretty much nothing compared to the market although I will admit they are hot.

We have Mad Dog 357 here at work that we nuke people with!!!

It is 6,000,000 scoville units.

There is a crystalized one that is 16,000,000 scoville units and you have to wear gloves when touching it.

Just for a little perspective :fly:
I wonder what the "serving size" is for those comparisons, I've had some of those crazy engineered sauces with scoville units in the millions and a 'reasonable amount' of that stuff doesn't burn as much as thoroughly chewing an entire habanero (In my experience). I'm sure if I took a comparable volume of the sauce and swished with it I would feel the difference :eek:

tquest gave one of my son's friends 10 bucks last sunday to eat some hamburger off someone's plate who had just left hooters. he ate it.. and then enjoyed it so much he had another.

my arms are too long to do that many cot damn pushups.. cause i'm only about 215 myself.. but it's a loooooong way down to the flo.. at least that's my excuse.