stupid bar bets

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
hanging out with some buddies watching football on sunday, a couple of them were talking about working out and the conversation eventually evolved into a pissing contest which I bought into...in one month 6 of us are having a pushup contest for $100 each, all of it going to the winner...I did 50 straight this morning...I was up to 70 at the beginning of the summer but fell off the workout wagon...I need to get going if I'm going to win this...think I need to hit 100 straight to have a chance

tell me about your stupid bar bets!

I bet my friend a drink that I could get this woman's phone number. He was shy and trying to be all tough and manly and I told him that was his fundimental problem. Women feel much more comfortable around men when they are confident, not when they are scary and too macho.

Unfortunately I won :(

The only time I ever spent in a "bar" was to pick-up/hang-out with the bartender chick I was kind of dating at the time, so I've never had any actual bar bets, but I've had many just normal bets.

I bet on menial things but I've done a lot of dares for cash. Eating a stick of butter earned me a 50 but drinking a full bottle of Tabasco (out of a cup) only got me a 20. :o

I've seen a 250lb chick who was a barfly in athens do the gallon of milk in an hour bet...she got it all down and ralphed horribly :lol:

I seen some dirty chick at Buffalo Wild Wings chug a cup of the hottest hot sauce they had and puke it all up 5 minutes later in the bathroom.

Yeah, it was one of the medium sized bottles. About a cup's worth. I was 16 and a bunch of the Mexishens I worked with at an Italian restaurant (yea, lol) dared me to do it. I didn't want to but soon as they offered me 20 bux I was all for it. Sure it was hot but it wasn't that bad...it was that the stuff tore my stomach lining to shreds and I was throwing up outside for a while. Drank some water, threw that up. Ate some bread, threw that up. Drank more water and worfed that as well...

I still felt like shit the next morning and couldn't keep anything down but my mom made me go to school as punishment for my stupidity.

My good friend Pete and a bunch of us were up at Quaker Steak and Lube having some drinks and getting dinner. They have a "wall of flame" dedicated to people who eat there insane wings, at least 5 of them. Pete decides that he would like to be the top man on the board and the goal was 32 wings. He orders 40, we all pitch in to help him cut the cost down to bare minimum and pretty much paying for the entertainment. After the first wing his mouth is completely blue and he cannot speak. He finally gets 5 down, they give him a shirt and tells him he can stop. At this point he is so numb he just keeps going. Gets to about number 28 and looks like somebody had just beaten him half to death. He is chugging water so he goes to the bathroom to relieve himself and make more room to finish the last 12 wings. Next thing you know you hear a girlish like scream and pete comes flying out of the bathroom, pants half down. Runs to our table and grabs this weird pump pitcher of beer they have there, runs outside. Next thing you know we look out the window and pete is ass out pouring the cold beer all over his front side, ass to the window. People are screaming, little kids are not knowing whats going on, we didnt know, thought he went insane. Turns out they have specific instructions in the bathroom that if you have been eating the insanely hot wings to wash your hands BEFORE using the bathroom. We got kicked out and they didnt put his name on the board at all, even after 28 wings.

I bet a buddy $50 that I could walk up to any woman in the bar and kiss her and not get slapped or thrown out. Told him I'd even let him pick her. I was drunk, so my confidence was pretty high. He did, and I walked up and planted one on her. Classy like. Spun her around and dipped her. Turns out he picked my friend Helen, which of course I knew before walking up to her. She got a laugh out of it, and he was pretty pissed when he figured out I'd slept with 70% of the women in the place because we'd been regulars for years. lol noob He won't play that game anymore.

I bet a buddy $50 that I could walk up to any woman in the bar and kiss her and not get slapped or thrown out. Told him I'd even let him pick her. I was drunk, so my confidence was pretty high. He did, and I walked up and planted one on her. Classy like. Spun her around and dipped her. Turns out he picked my friend Helen, which of course I knew before walking up to her. She got a laugh out of it, and he was pretty pissed when he figured out I'd slept with 70% of the women in the place because we'd been regulars for years. lol noob He won't play that game anymore.

STFU WAW.

Wait...wtf...Sarcasmo???? :confused:

Last edited: