Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

Nobody want that ugly POS Dano Wishbone - looks like the bass player and guitarist each grab a wing and pull when wishing for a new singer.
*Bass player cheats and wishes for new guitarist. ;)

I used to (verbally) bash that Dano short scale I was talking like it was the cheapest piece of shit ever conceived whenever anybody asked about Danelectros but sometimes now I kinda want one. Nothing else sounds like that.

I used to (verbally) bash that Dano short scale I was talking like it was the cheapest piece of shit ever conceived whenever anybody asked about Danelectros but sometimes now I kinda want one. Nothing else sounds like that.
They are on a lot of records. Also the tic-tac (danelectro "6 string bass") with the lipstick pickups. Damn hot, those pickups.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
They are on a lot of records. Also the tic-tac (danelectro "6 string bass") with the lipstick pickups. Damn hot, those pickups.

I forgot about that. The chrome? lipstick is what that one had, or at least one of them was.

Maybe it only had one pup?

Too damn long to remember everything but how it was built is burned in the memory banks.

This is getting weird.
I remember it looking like this but in blue.

59DC-LS-Bass-Black_Front_HiRES.png

Buy those are supposed to be long scale and this was definitely short.
I suppose somebody could've put a longhorn neck on it.

This is getting weird.
I remember it looking like this but in blue.

View attachment 6712

Buy those are supposed to be long scale and this was definitely short.
I suppose somebody could've put a longhorn neck on it.
There were several models, a long scale and a short scale. I think the short scale only had the neck pickup.