Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

Woah there, Darth. It might be time for a lake house trip. Jesus wouldn't want this kind of negativity to control your life.

Pffft what do you know about it? You dont even have Jesus in your heart anymore as you have allowed satan to replace Him

• Sad
Reactions: nukes

Pffft what do you know about it? You dont even have Jesus in your heart anymore as you have allowed satan to replace Him

Jesus is part of the universe therefore I am connected to him. If your connection is stronger then I pray it brings you peace. Satan is within us all who can imagine him, but he holds no power within me.

I'm friends with a John Paul Jones clone on Facebook. He's really irritated with my taste in exotic instruments. Being that he's in a Zeppelin clone band, he only has JPJ Zeppelin era look alike instruments. I told him he should get a copy of the 10 string Jones used in the 90s. John Paul Joel was not amused.
P.S. stop the bullshit in this thread. There's a Jesus thread if you want to fight about The Lord.

Jesus Fight, The Album.
Sorry Nukes last time. Album art
wfMpajsxRC-8.png

I'm friends with a John Paul Jones clone on Facebook. He's really irritated with my taste in exotic instruments. Being that he's in a Zeppelin clone band, he only has JPJ Zeppelin era look alike instruments. I told him he should get a copy of the 10 string Jones used in the 90s. John Paul Joel was not amused.

Does he have the hairdo from Song remains the Same?

P.S. stop the bullshit in this thread. There's a Jesus thread if you want to fight about The Lord.

Go fuck yourself Assa

Last dude chipped the nut so now the A string rattles.
That sucks. What bass is it? I had good results slapping a pre-slot nut on my Jazz. It's not nearly as good as getting a pro to shape one but it's better than getting a shit job done.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi
That sucks. What bass is it? I had good results slapping a pre-slot nut on my Jazz. It's not nearly as good as getting a pro to shape one but it's better than getting a shit job done.
It's an SX 6 string J with a .136 B so not gonna find a premade.

It's an SX 6 string J with a .136 B so not gonna find a premade.
You can use a round wound to make the walls bigger on the slot. Or buy a set of files. Just don't nic the bottom of the slot and adjust the hight by sanding the part that fits in the neck.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi