Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

I’ve seen the layout labeling all of those. One is a waitress call button, if that tells you how real it is.
I'd like to have that bass running straight to the Jack and fiddle with the knobs all night. Have a synth guy in the back doing crazy shit. Better yet, I'll just use a backing track.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
For pots I get the stuff that has a little oil mixed in but I'd have to look up name or model # or whatever it's been so long.

For just cleaning gunk off of circuit boards or jacks, etc. Denatured alcohol and a old toothbrush works as good as anything.
Last time I used the RadioShack generic brand. Lubed up a quarter inch male Jack and went to town reaming the females.

Yeah it's been a while. Surgery you know. Last night I awoke at 0300 fantasizing about Betty White. Ooh that ass!

My booker called me with a gig opportunity that would pay 50 to 100 bucks to be split between four people. I talked one guy out though so I could make more. Might do it just for the networking. Also out of morbid curiosity of the reaction we would get from people who aren't old af.

Got asked to go back to that church. They went on and on about how great I played last time. (Honestly it was nothing but root and fifth with a little bit of sliding around in the blues box) anyway they think I'm great but want me to do it for free. With practice these fuckers are taking up about 6 hours of my time, everytime I play. I'd do it if it didn't involve playing for a bunch of homophobic spiritually-manipulative cunts (specifically this church, others may be fine).

The worship leader asked us all to pray before the service Sunday. I totes gave a shout to Apollo. He didn't specifically ask us to pray to Yeshua.

Just let the worship leader down. Told him I didn't want the responsibility. Going to use the 6 hours I save to write music and learn songs for the projects that make me money. Might record some demos for press kits.

Just let the worship leader down. Told him I didn't want the responsibility. Going to use the 6 hours I save to write music and learn songs for the projects that make me money. Might record some demos for press kits.
You need an agent

• Barf
Reactions: nukes