Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

And ya , over rated hack in the right place at the right time .
And I'm being KIND and biting my tongue .

I'll admit, I never understood what the big deal was. Songwriting I can see but playing?, Meh. Doesn't suck but nothing that really sticks in the mind as great. Could be any one of thousands.

What a bunch of haters. She didn’t just read, she came up with more than a few iconic lines. Do you all really think the only reason she stayed employed in the field is because she showed up on time and worked for scale, or even less because, you know, vagina?

But that’s okay since literally everybody here makes their living playing bass.

What a bunch of haters. She didn’t just read, she came up with more than a few iconic lines. Do you all really think the only reason she stayed employed in the field is because she showed up on time and worked for scale, or even less because, you know, vagina?

But that’s okay since literally everybody here makes their living playing bass.
$96 last night for two long sets.

“Day job” is used there meaning a regular job where someone issues paychecks as opposed to being your sole income (like Adi corrected me about earlier).

I stand corrected again because no fucks do I give.

“Day job” is used there meaning a regular job where someone issues paychecks as opposed to being your sole income (like Adi corrected me about earlier).

I stand corrected again because no fucks do I give.

In technical terms we are all professional bass players as we have all been paid to play our bass.

In practical terms Adi is the only professional bassist here.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and nukes