Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

My guy at the guitar shop in town as recommended the mustang bass without me asking about it.

Any of Y'all know how the p bass tone compares to a short scale P like the mustang?

I thought about that too after I typed it out with Google Voice typing. It's a lot of pressure at makes a sound Dynamic and duo and heroic and I feel like I should wear the tights of Robin on stage with a giant moose knuckle.

And you should. APD logo on the shirt half of the tights also. Embrace your inner hee row.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I'm thinking about converting my L2000 back to BEAD instead of buying a short scale. It's a tough decision. I don't think I need the G string for anything though and I was probably going to convert it after buying a short scale anyway.

I was experiencing signal loss last night. I did preliminary troubleshooting using one of my cables from the bass I had been playing right into the amp and had no problems. So it's either the other cable or one of my pedals or one of the cables on my pedalboard. That's a lot of work. I have a lot of time on my hands LOL

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I played a really great feeling 70s squier p bass yesterday. I thought squiers were supposed to be crap back then. It needed electronic work but it'll be real nice when it's fixed up.

I was experiencing signal loss last night. I did preliminary troubleshooting using one of my cables from the bass I had been playing right into the amp and had no problems. So it's either the other cable or one of my pedals or one of the cables on my pedalboard. That's a lot of work. I have a lot of time on my hands LOL
You don't need no stinkin pedals.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and nukes