FYI Stop SOPA and punch GoDaddy in the cant

There is nothing wrong with using wiki for school work, I don't know why it has such a bad rap. Because anyone can edit it? It's reviewed constantly and has more information than an encyclopedia.

Plus it's nice to steal the references at the bottom. It's how I flew through writing papers in college. :D

The first rule of writing a university essay is: Do not fucking reference wikipedia. It is frowned upon and they will mark you down for being a dumbass.

The first rule of writing a university essay is: Do not fucking reference wikipedia. It is frowned upon and they will mark you down for being a dumbass.
I didn't say I reference wikipedia, silly goose. I STOLE the references at the bottom of a wiki article.

It's PRO dude.

There is nothing wrong with using wiki for school work, I don't know why it has such a bad rap. Because anyone can edit it? It's reviewed constantly and has more information than an encyclopedia.

Plus it's nice to steal the references at the bottom. It's how I flew through writing papers in college. :D
Did you ever bother to look up any of the references? 99% of them are irrelevant links thrown in to look good. Go to the "Article Deletion" queue over there sometime, the recommended method for finding references to articles is to just google the phrase you want to back up.

Also part of that mad money you pay for tuition in school goes toward paid library search tools which are actually very good.

Did you ever bother to look up any of the references? 99% of them are irrelevant links thrown in to look good. Go to the "Article Deletion" queue over there sometime, the recommended method for finding references to articles is to just google the phrase you want to back up.

Also part of that mad money you pay for tuition in school goes toward paid library search tools which are actually very good.

After 3 years I still haven't worked out how to use my Open University online library. :lol:

After 3 years I still haven't worked out how to use my Open University online library. :lol:
I collect library cards >.> The NYPL has mad search tools online. There are 4 university libraries in my city who don't lock their terminals.

Of course, I have only ever written papers for money.