Thread Stage 5 Clinger v2021

lol.. it’s cute that you think you have that sort of power.

anyhoo i’m gonna send Uber Wheaton some bait texts so then i can post them here and you’ll have a purpose today.
you’re welcome
It's cute you think you're my purpose for the day. I only post from the crapper so I'm taking a break. Self employed ;)

It's cute you think you're my purpose for the day. I only post from the crapper so I'm taking a break. Self employed ;)

oh i don’t think IM your purpose sir, but you posting here is your purpose

lol @ you ONLY posting from the crapper, you must spend a lot of time on the crapper. seek help sir

also, people who are lazy with no drive or will to make money and elevate are gross to me
I think it's totally normal to be attracted to people who have a similar drive/work ethic (and therefore less attracted to people who don't share that), like if you want a meaningful relationship you have to want at least some of the same big things in life, especially if someone not wanting the same is likely to lead to imbalance and resentment.

but, I think you also totally nailed it with regards to acknowledging the job she has as not being one that is likely to inspire positive feelings.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I think it's totally normal to be attracted to people who have a similar drive/work ethic (and therefore less attracted to people who don't share that), like if you want a meaningful relationship you have to want at least some of the same big things in life, especially if someone not wanting the same is likely to lead to imbalance and resentment.

but, I think you also totally nailed it with regards to acknowledging the job she has as not being one that is likely to inspire positive feelings.

yea like one day Kiko and I went to subway for a sandwich and the dude behind the counter was super miserable. soooo miserable that my kid looked at me and said “damn he seems like he doesn’t like his life today” and i said it’s prob his job he’s unhappy with and he simply can’t mask his emotions (which is totally ok and valid) so then i said THIS IS WHY ITS IMPORTANT YOU DO WELL IN SCHOOL SO YOU DONT END UP DOING A JOB YOU HATE (like being a sandy maker or an uber driver or a stripper)

i can’t relate to lazy people who wanna do nothing or people who cheat the system etc
i’ve always been a hussssssler.

yea like one day Kiko and I went to subway for a sandwich and the dude behind the counter was super miserable. soooo miserable that my kid looked at me and said “damn he seems like he doesn’t like his life today” and i said it’s prob his job he’s unhappy with and he simply can’t mask his emotions (which is totally ok and valid) so then i said THIS IS WHY ITS IMPORTANT YOU DO WELL IN SCHOOL SO YOU DONT END UP DOING A JOB YOU HATE (like being a sandy maker or an uber driver or a stripper)

i can’t relate to lazy people who wanna do nothing or people who cheat the system etc
Excuse me, but he’s a “sandwich artist”. Artists aren’t in it for the money.

looks like Wil is trying to make me jealous.
i appreciate the effort

1st a fire by the lake would have been impossible last night since it rained, actually POURED all night and we had high winds and it was cold AF
no try Wil

maybe her tinder date wasn’t feeling her face or breath. I don’t know. but i would totally respect anyone who asks me to wear my mask. what’s the issue ?

also, kudos to her for doubling her car as a means of income and a place for a tinder date.

e7c968aa019f19aa9dca3bf2d6f09316.jpg

yeah, because it's really super great to teach your kid to look down on blue collar work because someone isn't happy 100% of the time.

looks like Wil is trying to make me jealous.
i appreciate the effort

1st a fire by the lake would have been impossible last night since it rained, actually POURED all night and we had high winds and it was cold AF
no try Wil

maybe her tinder date wasn’t feeling her face or breath. I don’t know. but i would totally respect anyone who asks me to wear my mask. what’s the issue ?

also, kudos to her for doubling her car as a means of income and a place for a tinder date.

e7c968aa019f19aa9dca3bf2d6f09316.jpg
bad test in my mouth :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Petunia