Thread Stage 5 Clinger v2021

yeah, because it's really super great to teach your kid to look down on blue collar work because someone isn't happy 100% of the time.
tbh the way she worded it doesn't rub me wrong because the emphasis wasn't on the job being inherently lesser/inferior, it was on working hard so that he can hope to find a job that doesn't make him miserable. Kiko pointed out the misery & like yeah some days it really do be like that even if you're not typically miserable, but her response related to hoping that if he were in a similar scenario, he'd be able to find something that makes him less miserable. she wants him to have options, and while academic success is certainly no guarantee, it is more likely to be beneficial than a detriment.

• Love
Reactions: Petunia
like idk if she even listed those specific parenthetical jobs to him when she said it or if that was purely for the forum's benefit, but it included a former profession of hers so I don't think it was intended to be serios business either way

yeah, because it's really super great to teach your kid to look down on blue collar work because someone isn't happy 100% of the time.

there’s nothing wrong with blue collar
but i’m gonna encourage him to do well in school so he doesn’t end up being a sandwich artist who hates his job like MOST sandwich artists do

like idk if she even listed those specific parenthetical jobs to him when she said it or if that was purely for the forum's benefit, but it included a former profession of hers so I don't think it was intended to be serios business either way

seriously you’re the fucking smartest person in this forum.
no one gets me like you do

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
but i’m gonna encourage him to do well in school so he doesn’t end up being a sandwich artist who hates his job like MOST sandwich artists do
"there's nothing wrong with blue collar"

next sentence: "most of those little people hate their jobs"

Unlike you, of course, you're a hustler.

lmao stop looking for something that isn’t there you blue collar sasquatch

i was a stripper, bartender for half my adult life
im the last to judge against THOSE PEOPLE.. unless you’re an uber driver or a blurry roofer cuz eww

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

Last edited:
But did you say it loud enough where the sandwich maker can hear it? That's a Karen move if you did. Guy could be miserable because his grandma died or his wife left him.

yea like one day Kiko and I went to subway for a sandwich and the dude behind the counter was super miserable. soooo miserable that my kid looked at me and said “damn he seems like he doesn’t like his life today” and i said it’s prob his job he’s unhappy with and he simply can’t mask his emotions (which is totally ok and valid) so then i said THIS IS WHY ITS IMPORTANT YOU DO WELL IN SCHOOL SO YOU DONT END UP DOING A JOB YOU HATE (like being a sandy maker or an uber driver or a stripper)

i can’t relate to lazy people who wanna do nothing or people who cheat the system etc
i’ve always been a hussssssler.
I totally relate to this. My dad would say,"you want to end up an Italian ditch digger?" I've had at least 2 hustles going since I was 8-9 years old.

Even jobs in a field you love are gonna bring the PITA at times, possibly even hate.

You need to up your game - you were eating at Subway. Poors. And all those carbs . . . .

Last edited:
I totally relate to this. My dad would say,"you want to end up an Italian ditch digger?" I've had at least 2 hustles going since I was 8-9 years old.

Even jobs in a field you love are gonna bring the PITA at times, possibly even hate.

You need to up your game - you were eating at Subway. Poors. And all those carbs . . . .
I like digging in Italian ditches tho.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
I feel bad of Lil Burrito. She's been talking about this uberess for last 18 days. Been doing nothing but rubbing them out I suppose. Winning like Charlie Sheen.
the fact that you had "18 days" already calculated in your head... ew.
I see you're the creepy excel spreadsheet guy around here taking notes and keeping score. I wonder how many columns my file has starting with how many times Im rubbing one out. weirdo.

(ps 3x a week for now)

Arrested Development Taking Notes GIF by HULU

the fact that you had "18 days" already calculated in your head... ew.
I see you're the creepy excel spreadsheet guy around here taking notes and keeping score. I wonder how many columns my file has starting with how many times Im rubbing one out. weirdo.

(ps 3x a week for now)

Arrested Development Taking Notes GIF by HULU
You heard it here first: being able to count is creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie