FYI Spotify Family Plan

I feel no guilt for music piracy, I would have discovered so much less music if I had to pay for it.

But Spotify is just damn convenient. "hey it's a band I like"... yeah, I could probably jump on some torrent tracker and find the album, download it, stuff it somewhere... or I could just fire up spotify and put it on.

I feel no guilt for music piracy, I would have discovered so much less music if I had to pay for it.

But Spotify is just damn convenient. "hey it's a band I like"... yeah, I could probably jump on some torrent tracker and find the album, download it, stuff it somewhere... or I could just fire up spotify and put it on.
I pretty much only listen to music in my car or when I'm coding. In the car I play tracks from my USB drive. When coding I play trance/drum & bass/dubstep/jungle music from soundcloud.

I pretty much only listen to music in my car or when I'm coding. In the car I play tracks from my USB drive. When coding I play trance/drum & bass/dubstep/jungle music from soundcloud.

Ah....there's the problem.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
So, I've been looking into this Spotify thing. Ya know, it's too bad they can't find some sort of device one could store this media on and take with them wherever they went. Like something you could buy and then just walk around with, man. I might have to look further into this. Perhaps some sort of crowd source, GoFundMe type deal, so we don't owe the banks. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and be able to sell the idea to Sony or somebody like that. I'm gonna do some more thinking on this, then maybe give y'all an in if it takes off.

OR YOU COULD ROB A BANK THATS EVEN BETTER WHY PAY FOR MONEY WHEN YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE

I stopped torrenting after I got Premium.

Come on big charmer. She's here, ask her out. Let see if your charm can pull her away from her family.
Ah, the old child trap.