Spange was 96 yesterday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

why_ask_why said:
you're going to pee on him?? :fly:

do i LOOK like fly or april??:fly:

golden birthday is when you turn the age that is the same number as your birthday. 29 on the 29th. mine was when i turned 23 on the 23rd.

Thorn Bird said:
do i LOOK like fly or april??:fly:

golden birthday is when you turn the age that is the same number as your birthday. 29 on the 29th. mine was when i turned 23 on the 23rd.

shit...mine was 1 :(

:)

ChikkenNoodul said:
Happy birthday sir :D

I shall have a drink in your honor this evening

I shall have several.
Then several more just on general purpose.
Then a couple more for the Republic!
And one for the Gipper.
A few for brothers lost to tragedies.
One to settle my stomache.
Then a couple as a night cap.

theacoustician said:
Mmmm, a hobobabble birthday wish from the Spangelette.

yeah. actually. She said something like, "Your birthday today?"

as for what I am doing, Thorn made me a birthday dinner on Tuesday (taeric & WaW came over) and a friend is taking me to see the Decemberists tonight. Hopefully I will get some bast on theac on jj on pandora on thorn on spange action this weekend aka chili cookoff (gas prices will be goin' down) and Serenity.

oh yeah, thanks everybody.

SpangeMonkee said:

as for what I am doing, Thorn made me a birthday dinner on Tuesday (taeric & WaW came over) and a friend is taking me to see the Decemberists tonight. Hopefully I will get some bast on theac on jj on pandora on thorn on spange action this weekend aka chili cookoff (gas prices will be goin' down) and Serenity.

they aren't coming up. they suck.

SpangeMonkee said:

I didn't know that was your bday dinner!?!/. why don't you guys tell me these things :p

why_ask_why said:
I didn't know that was your bday dinner!?!/. why don't you guys tell me these things :p

:wtf: i did. remember the birthday key lime pie that no one ate?? :fly: you just can't expect much outta boys. *sigh*

:fly:

theacoustician said:
they aren't coming up. they suck.

!@#$%^WTF?!@?!#@@!@#$%^WTF?!@?!#@@!@#$%^WTF?!@?!#@@

Did a new game come out on today or is there a big raid on the horde?

why_ask_why said:

oh. hmm.. didn't think about I guess. I have already forgotten twice today that it is my birthday.

edit: my sister just left me a msg with her singing "my" birthday song. that's awesome!

Last edited:
Thorn Bird said:
:wtf: i did. remember the birthday key lime pie that no one ate?? :fly: you just can't expect much outta boys. *sigh*

:fly:

apparently I missed that part(you telling me it was his bday) :(

and if it's his bday, stick some candles in the pie and haul it out there! I had no idea...sorry y'all and happy bday again spange :heart: