Spange was 96 yesterday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Pandora said:
That would make a good title, specially since I don't have one cuz someone* doesn't like me enough to give me one.

*April

darlin', april's but a babe. she doesn't know many big words and she has a short attention span. bless her heart.

I think about that all the time. IF ONLY THE COUGH ADMINS COUGH WOULD GIVE US THE RIGHT TO CHANGE TITLES.

I have no pull around here. =(

April23 said:
I think about that all the time. IF ONLY THE COUGH ADMINS COUGH WOULD GIVE US THE RIGHT TO CHANGE TITLES.

I have no pull around here. =(

speakin' of, why is yours "watch cmt?" i thought i was the only one who liked country 'round here?

Pandora said:
Don't they teach them kids howta read in school anymore?!?!

My tax dollars hard at work. :(
Her brother only has two classes in his senior year. What kind of school system is DESIGNED so that seniors don't go for a full day? Maybe I'm just old fashioned...

Thorn Bird said:
speakin' of, why is yours "watch cmt?" i thought i was the only one who liked country 'round here?

I can only watch/listen when Zac isn't home. I'm from Texas... its bred into me at a young age.

I don't know any better!!!

fly said:
Her brother only has two classes in his senior year. What kind of school system is DESIGNED so that seniors don't go for a full day? Maybe I'm just old fashioned...

You're definately old.