NSFW SPAMALOT V. I Iz In Yur Target Stealin Yur Infos

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did hear discussion of something needle-like, now that you mention it.

Needle like, you say?

Tbi2IJL.jpg

@SemperFly

You have reason for Tampa now

TAMPA — There are plenty of “bronies” out there, and apparently they’re quite interested in getting together to share their love for magical cartoon ponies.Organizers of the Grand Brony Gala announced that the convention is moving into a larger venue and adding two more days of events for its second year, based on the success of last year’s event in Tampa.
Bronies, a nickname that’s a mash-up of “bro” and “pony,” are the teen and adult male fans of “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic,” a cable cartoon show originally aimed at prepubescent girls. Women fans are sometimes called “pegasisters.”
The three-day convention, which aims to appeal to fans of all ages, will be held Aug. 15 to 17 at the Embassy Suites USF. While Brony conventions are becoming more common around the country, the Grand Brony Gala is the only one in the Southeast, organizers said.
Special guests will include Cathy Weseluck, who voices Spike, Mayor Mare and Coco Pommel on the show. The event also includes a dance with a live band, a “rave” and the formal Grand Galloping Gala.
A weekend pass with a ticket to the gala is $65 through the Grand Brony Gala website. Single day tickets range from $20 to $30.
A portion of the convention’s proceeds will go to All Children’s Hospital through the Children’s Miracle Network.

Last edited by a moderator:
almost no one but the media says "pegasisters"

I'm not sure if that one will be on my schedule next year but I do plan to attend at least two or three of the bigger ones when I make a long road trip out of all the other conventions/conferences as well (pax, sdcc, black hat, etc)

edit: I'll attend this one if you come with me in costume

Last edited:

I'm not sure if that one will be on my schedule next year but I do plan to attend at least two or three of the bigger ones when I make a long road trip out of all the other conventions/conferences as well (pax, sdcc, black hat, etc)

There are many things I will do to make sure people are entertained.

This is not one of them.

I do not understand this in the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.