NSFW SPAMALOT V. I Iz In Yur Target Stealin Yur Infos

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrmE62K.jpg

Last edited:
Yea. Weed out the toxic. Keep the real folk. :)

The only problem is when people who don't like you stick around to keep telling you this. I guess they like being miserable and paying attention to things they don't like.

It's like saying "I hate dog poop which is why I keep a big ol pile of it in my yard, so I can be unhappy about it and complain a lot."

If you can't share your dirty laundry with your friends and still be accepted than they aren't really worth it.

This is so true! I have felt that way for a very long time so I totally appreciate when people are real and honest.

Even if it makes them look a little bat shit crazy.

The only problem is when people who don't like you stick around to keep telling you this. I guess they like being miserable and paying attention to things they don't like.

It's like saying "I hate dog poop which is why I keep a big ol pile of it in my yard, so I can be unhappy about it and complain a lot."

You're right. It's very much like my mom. My sister and I Wtf each all of the time about her. I thank the heavens for my sister!!! I miss her so much.
She's currently the cutest preggo chick, Ever.

I'm allergic, so that would run true for me.

Me too! Recently I was at a conference in Phoenix and I grabbed a muffin from the hotel's breakfast bar. It was labeled bran muffin, but one bite told me I was in trouble. It was banana nut. Fortunately I was in a room full of doctors who were attending the conference so all was well but I got to spend the entire day of the conference in a benadryl haze.

Me too! Recently I was at a conference in Phoenix and I grabbed a muffin from the hotel's breakfast bar. It was labeled bran muffin, but one bite told me I was in trouble. It was banana nut. Fortunately I was in a room full of doctors who were attending the conference so all was well but I got to spend the entire day of the conference in a benadryl haze.
Omg, see I can eat baked banana but not like from the peel.
The smell reminded me of the 2 liters of potassium flush I had before and after my etoposide infusions. Almost ralphed.
Ok.. I don't have that happen! Mine is migraine, dizzy, pukey, weak, etc.
what do you use for scale?

Lmao

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.