NSFW SPAMALOT V. I Iz In Yur Target Stealin Yur Infos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hairy as fuck out there where they're looking for the plane. Nasty seas.

[video=youtube_share;imqW_g-5S0I]http://youtu.be/imqW_g-5S0I[/video]

I feel like thats gonna ruin any debris field there was and make it even more impossible to find this thing

lFI4JTf.gif

I feel like thats gonna ruin any debris field there was and make it even more impossible to find this thing

Actually I don't think it really does spread it out. The currents and wind are generally the same so it sticks "relatively" close together. In fact, once they find a piece or two, I'm pretty sure they can backtrace to its initial location.

Actually I don't think it really does spread it out. The currents and wind are generally the same so it sticks "relatively" close together. In fact, once they find a piece or two, I'm pretty sure they can backtrace to its initial location.

You are correct sir. Once the debris has floated below the "surface" of the ocean, it will stay in the same spot. Just as submarines are not effected by hurricanes.

2800+ square feet with only 3 bedrooms will have a lot of wasted, open space. It's nice, but a bit uninspired. Bland colors, floors, and walls. It needs warmth to make it more interesting. Walking distance to the arenas is sweet.
Walk score is his only criteria, what did you expect?

i wasnt talking about the stuff that already sunk. Obviously that stays.

That stuff doesnt help us, because we cant see it. I mean the floaters.

2800+ square feet with only 3 bedrooms will have a lot of wasted, open space. It's nice, but a bit uninspired. Bland colors, floors, and walls. It needs warmth to make it more interesting. Walking distance to the arenas is sweet.

That place would cost $10M+ in Manhattan looking exactly like that.

That place would cost $10M+ in Manhattan looking exactly like that.

Yeah but that's not Manhattan and it would still be very bland. I like the views, and the rooftop deck, but otherwise it's a bit meh. If you buy it I'll still come visit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.