Sound off - Hows the forum running?

Aside from the fact that it times out maybe 1 time in 50 (at least once a day) for me, it's fine.

I like the icons, but people still aren't playing nice with eachother. On the plus side I'm making faster progress on Thorn's baby blanket since I'm not wasting as much time around here.

I feel things are MUCH smoother around here. People are playing nice in the on topic threads. This is the nicest forum on the fucking internet.

I feel things are MUCH smoother around here. People are playing nice in the on topic threads. This is the nicest forum on the fucking internet.

Maybe I'm just a pansy....which can certainly be it since I'm buzzing off of two lovely glasses of Newcastle in mah tummy.

Still, if we're all as good of friends with eachother as we supposidly claim to be...a little more respect shouldn't be too much to expect.

Fuckers pissing all over my respect thread....grumbles.....

Maybe I'm just a pansy....which can certainly be it since I'm buzzing off of two lovely glasses of Newcastle in mah tummy.

Still, if we're all as good of friends with eachother as we supposidly claim to be...a little more respect shouldn't be too much to expect.

Fuckers pissing all over my respect thread....grumbles.....

I think a lot of us love each other in the same way elementary school kids do. Instead of being nice and sweet we beat the shit out of each other and pull hair.

It's a sign of affection. Never will I treat someone I don't like that way. Those people usually get the ignore button.