Hawt Soon, only the 1%....

This is something that happens more in the higher SMV communities, i.e. 7+ women and beta males.

If you've been with the same faithful woman for some time you are clearly an alpha male to her (you're not actually an alpha though, because alphas don't settle down, they pump-and-dump) as her SMV is so low she thinks she's won the mating lottery with you.

Plus, let's be real here, I know we're not dealing with 10s here (or even 6-9s).

Just know, most women absolutely cannot say no to alpha cock. If she's young and a horny Chad presents himself she'll take a bite. You don't stand a chance.
Link please

..and his songs and lyrics its the polar opposite of where my taste in music is
It's not new music. He's an old man now and his hits are just classic rock, nothing more than elevator music. Nobody's listening to his duds. Nothing to get bent out of shape about.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
This is something that happens more in the higher SMV communities, i.e. 7+ women and beta males.

If you've been with the same faithful woman for some time you are clearly an alpha male to her (you're not actually an alpha though, because alphas don't settle down, they pump-and-dump) as her SMV is so low she thinks she's won the mating lottery with you.

Plus, let's be real here, I know we're not dealing with 10s here (or even 6-9s).

Just know, most women absolutely cannot say no to alpha cock. If she's young and a horny Chad presents himself she'll take a bite. You don't stand a chance.
SMV?

Link please

He's right about the laydees and the alpha cock, its like Beatlemania out there for us.
But dont worry about me, Im retired now so I dont have to run so fast or switch cabs in traffic and all that bullshit anymore

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
It's not new music. He's an old man now and his hits are just classic rock, nothing more than elevator music. Nobody's listening to his duds. Nothing to get bent out of shape about.
i dont know its all the e's
elvis
elton
enya
just no please

I'm married. The red pill is useless for me.
Ah, the Married Alpha... a rare breed.

Contrary to popular belief, being red-pilled is not about PUA (pick up artists) and bagging women, it's about understanding how women operate on an instinctual level and acting accordingly. Don't pedestalize the pussy. Don't be a doormat to women.

ed sheeran
I was driving people around in SF the other day, so I didn't know the radio stations very well. This one god awful song finally ended and the DJ said it was Ed Sheeran. I don't get it.

I was driving people around in SF the other day, so I didn't know the radio stations very well. This one god awful song finally ended and the DJ said it was Ed Sheeran. I don't get it.

My brother told me that guy was good. I listened to it after that and I emphatically disagree

• Gravy
Reactions: \m/
i dont know baba once our drummer decided to torment us with some shitty song of his on a drive and i decided that his music sucks donkey balls

• Gravy
Reactions: \m/ and nukes