Something that made me LOL this morning..

I do a lot of counting and symmetry stuff too. I also have to physically touch the door lock at night before bed. I can SEE that its locked, but I have to touch it and make sure its turned ALL THE WAY.

When I notice that wacky shit, I try to leave it wacky, lest it become a life consuming issue. However, I can't beat the lock thing. :hs:

I used to be the exact same with door locks, but I only do it now when I can see the lock in the distance. I wont get up and check it

growing up we didn't lock a single door of our house and even left the keys in the cars...my driveway was a 1/2 mile long surrounded by about 30 acres of woods on one side and a golf course on the other...if someone could FIND my house they were welcome to anything :lol:

growing up we didn't lock a single door of our house and even left the keys in the cars...my driveway was a 1/2 mile long surrounded by about 30 acres of woods on one side and a golf course on the other...if someone could FIND my house they were welcome to anything :lol:

Does that same rule still apply?

Does that same rule still apply?

parents sold the house and property to siena college around '92 which was immediately adjacent to us...so, knock yourself out! I think my house is now the monks retreat house(read: house of buttsechs) or some such nonsense

My parents never left the keys in the car but growing up the back door was always open, everyone's in town was, that way, if you ever needed to get in you could. They don't do that anymore though.

My parents never left the keys in the car but growing up the back door was always open, everyone's in town was, that way, if you ever needed to get in you could. They don't do that anymore though.

Cant do that anymore and its sad.

insert nonsense joke...
oh wait, so the back door was always open eh? :fly:

parents sold the house and property to siena college around '92 which was immediately adjacent to us...so, knock yourself out! I think my house is now the monks retreat house(read: house of buttsechs) or some such nonsense

YOUR CURRENT RESIDENCE

I don't always lock my door. If somebody wants to get in, they will. When I was little I couldn't sit down to dinner unless my chair was a specific distance from the table. Sometimes I would get up 5 or 6 times to readjust it. Very irritating. I also had an issue with my socks being aligned properly in my shoes, so I'd take off my shoes and put them on again over and over until I was perfectly comfortable.