Something that made me LOL this morning..

The dude knows how to drive a Z06 - I don't think he needs help setting the table.

Utilizing this logic it would seem that you would know how to drive an S2000.

That can't be it, cause shawndavid doesnt have plastic food.

I have a little ocd. I used to count my footsteps and shit on the way to school. I still have issues every once in a while surrounding even numbers and symmetry with weird shit. It's hard to explain, but all things need to be balanced.

I have a little ocd. I used to count my footsteps and shit on the way to school. I still have issues every once in a while surrounding even numbers and symmetry with weird shit. It's hard to explain, but all things need to be balanced.

I have a symetry thing too. That and nice neat numbers.. I can't do a layout and have something set to 1.834. It's gotta be 1.875 or 1.75.. Can't do 0.127 place of 0.125. Like that 0.022 makes a a difference, but I have to change it.

I do a few similar things. I can't stand when people pay their bill at a restaurant with a credit card and don't end up with a whole number after adding in the tip. I know where everything is in the house and walk around without lights on, it is really annoying when people move things. I do a few other odd things like that.

I'm not as bad as some people I have had the wonderful opportunity to live with. Arranging potatoes in a basket in a certain way and getting upset when someone disturbs them...a little overboard.

I have a symetry thing too. That and nice neat numbers.. I can't do a layout and have something set to 1.834. It's gotta be 1.875 or 1.75.. Can't do 0.127 place of 0.125. Like that 0.022 makes a a difference, but I have to change it.

I do that with my CNC programs. I'll spend extra time on them just to have nice round numbers even if it doesn't really matter.

I do a lot of counting and symmetry stuff too. I also have to physically touch the door lock at night before bed. I can SEE that its locked, but I have to touch it and make sure its turned ALL THE WAY.

When I notice that wacky shit, I try to leave it wacky, lest it become a life consuming issue. However, I can't beat the lock thing. :hs:

I do a lot of counting and symmetry stuff too. I also have to physically touch the door lock at night before bed. I can SEE that its locked, but I have to touch it and make sure its turned ALL THE WAY.

When I notice that wacky shit, I try to leave it wacky, lest it become a life consuming issue. However, I can't beat the lock thing. :hs:

That's just natural safety though. :hs:

You should see Kim do the "Final Sweep" of the house before we go to bed. Its like a prison lock down.

You should meet my grandfather if you think Kim or fly are bad.

He walks through the house with a flashlight and checks every door and also every window (even though he painted those shut 30 years ago). As he's checking the doors he unlocks and opens them, then closes and relocks each just reaffirm that they are actually locked and his eyes weren't deceiving him.

After he's done making his rounds (about 10 minutes later), he goes to the fireplace and opens and closes the damper a few times to make sure it's closed, because you never know when a 15-pound burglar is going to break into your home through the chimney.

After that he walks to the fridge, pulls out the milk, and retrieves a wooden spoon from a nearby drawer. He dips the spoon in the milk jug handle first (because otherwise it wouldn't fit of course) and stirs the milk for a couple of minutes, a practice I had thought was made obsolete by the partnering of homogenization and refrigerators.

After that it's off to bed.

But not before checking the doors, windows and damper one last time. Because you never know.