Something that made me LOL this morning..

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
So... My installers come in frequently with wierd stories about the people who's homes thay had spent the day at but this one I thought was worth sharing.

They arrive around 9AM; there are two people who live in the home, a man in his 40s (who they say they thought may have been a little on the "special" side) and a woman in her 60s. Both drive brand new Corvette Z06s. Not just the standard Z06, but the Anniversay Edition. Anyhow, at this point the guys think they are married, but find out later they are mother/son. The son followed them around all day and talked about his vette and the fact that he has never driven it faster than 60MPH. He wore that as a badge of honor.

Anyhow, as I said they arrive at 9AM. It's a 10Kjob, in a very nice house (prob half a mill) and these are the only two people who live in the home. At first they (my installers) see what they think is breakfast, sitting on place settings (two) in the formal dining room. Upon further investigation they see that this is plastic food! I'm OK with plastic oranges, apples, etc in a fake fruit basket, whatever. This is a full breakfast complete with fake eggs, bacon, toast & drinks. It took a few glances to figure it out but eventually one of them (when the customer was out of the room of course) poked at a piece of the food and it was definatly plastic. So thats wierd but whatever.

Lunchtime!!!!

One of the guys goes into the house, and they have new place settings out, complete with new, fake food! they have switched out from the breakfast goodies to a nice, healthy lunch complete with sandwiches, soup, salad, and once again, drinks. ALL FUCKING PLASTIC!

Wonder whats for dinner!?!?!

One word: aliens? They were strange to talk to on the phone. I can't tell you what they look like because I have never seen them, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that if you cut the skin they probably bleed green. The fakes shit is all props so that when the nosy neighbors come by they think they actually eat human food.

The customer decided they don't want to give the final payment to the installers - only the original salesperson. They say it doesn't work. (It's a new A/C system for those who don't know what my compnay does) It's an $8000.00 balance and my Install supervisor was on the job. When they left, the son kept turning it to 85 degrees. Of course it probably never even turned itself on - it may have gotten to 80 here yesterday and this was late afternoon. A slight "discussion" is had on the phone with "mother," while son is yelling wierdness in the background. They finally agree to an appointment later today for a final inspection and hopefully to pay us.

They guy who sold the job said he noticed some food when he was there a few days back and thought it strange but evidently didn;t really give it a secod thought becausse they see wierd shit all the time. He says he didn't know for sure it was fake. Today we have a followup call scheduled for afternoon and the tech who is going out has specific instructions to report back to me with the meal of the day.

I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I did. It was probably more funny to hear it first hand, but I still had to share. Happy Tuesday.

That's awesome. I think I might start putting out plastic meals just to confuse people. I would hide a video camera in my dining room to record their actions when I leave the room.

Me too. Wierd.

I like the idea of adding some fake shit to the plates. Hopefully my guy will get over there around dinner tonight so we can see if they change it again.

Who does this shit? :fly:

Weird* (Sorry I had to correct you. :heart:)