Some of you are men...

Oh, and to answer your question, I'm not sure how into music or what not he may be, but I absolutely love my Shure SE310 earphones. Helps me drown out all the nonsense around me at work and on the train, comfortable, and nice sound. I would even consider the SE420's or SE530's if I had the cash.

I just thought of that because I saw you mention him coming home from a hard day at the office and I find plugging in with the earphones makes the day less rough.

That's a very good suggestions. I'll look into buying them online. We have a pair of headphones but they're not great, and I've nabbed them for my computer. Thanks daddio.

These are all very good suggestions except:

1. My dad is getting him a watch for Xmas, so it would ruin that.

2. He doesn't really like lingerie, he doesn't like lace, he just kinda...anyway

3. I love sports, possibly even more than him. We went to a football game a while ago and decided never to go again on account of the fact you can't drink or smoke in the stadium anymore. We go and watch my brother play ice hockey most weekends so that fulfills the live sports quota.

Well....

Crap...

If you remember anything about how bad a reputation English Football has riot/beating the shit out of everything/one-wise I think it's understandable that they don't want anyone drinking.

I thought they got all riled up during the games because of the tea.

Nah. It's more a real violent type of rivalry. Literally if you walk round in the wrong area with the wrong football shirt on you'll get beat up.

That's why football is the best sport in the world. :cool:

Football is the best sport in the world. Too bad you people follow soccer instead.

:fly:

If American football was so good, why only play in America? Why not go global, kinda like real football. :p

Excluvisity is half the appeal.

That, and only American's have the balls and toughness to play a mans sport like football. The rest of the world is kinda wimpy when it comes to contact sports.

Take, for example, how badly soccer players roll around in pain with a quick tap on the shins...

Excluvisity is half the appeal.

That, and only American's have the balls and toughness to play a mans sport like football. The rest of the world is kinda wimpy when it comes to contact sports.

Take, for example, how badly soccer players roll around in pain with a quick tap on the shins...

Take for example how much padding rugby players wear. What pussies.