Some of you are men...

You can almost never go wrong buying a guy a watch. It's pretty simple, and a quick look at any guy you see walking around town that has a style like your guys will give you an idea of the watch to get.

Or, even better, a great gift for the guy is for you to buy yourself some hot ass lingerie, and then cook him dinner while wearing it.

Last recommendation, if he likes sports, buy him a pair of tickets to the event, and go with him. If he's a sports fan, and you are not, this will set him over the edge for happiness. And probably get you some serious bonus points to boot.

Colorado is the same way. Only 3.2 beer is sold on sunday in grocery and convenience stores. Bar's are open, but Liquor stores are all closed.

You can almost never go wrong buying a guy a watch. It's pretty simple, and a quick look at any guy you see walking around town that has a style like your guys will give you an idea of the watch to get.

Or, even better, a great gift for the guy is for you to buy yourself some hot ass lingerie, and then cook him dinner while wearing it.

Last recommendation, if he likes sports, buy him a pair of tickets to the event, and go with him. If he's a sports fan, and you are not, this will set him over the edge for happiness. And probably get you some serious bonus points to boot.

These are all very good suggestions except:

1. My dad is getting him a watch for Xmas, so it would ruin that.

2. He doesn't really like lingerie, he doesn't like lace, he just kinda...anyway

3. I love sports, possibly even more than him. We went to a football game a while ago and decided never to go again on account of the fact you can't drink or smoke in the stadium anymore. We go and watch my brother play ice hockey most weekends so that fulfills the live sports quota.

Oh, and to answer your question, I'm not sure how into music or what not he may be, but I absolutely love my Shure SE310 earphones. Helps me drown out all the nonsense around me at work and on the train, comfortable, and nice sound. I would even consider the SE420's or SE530's if I had the cash.

I just thought of that because I saw you mention him coming home from a hard day at the office and I find plugging in with the earphones makes the day less rough.