Food Soft Doods?

infection in the back of my jaw, behind a wisdom toof.

Remove teef, scrape scrape scrape on the bone, etc.
My sister in law had something like that. Apparently when you let an ear infection go unchecked it can spread to the bone of your skull. They were going to scrape her skull and possibly remove part until they found out she had no insurance.

My sister in law had something like that. Apparently when you let an ear infection go unchecked it can spread to the bone of your skull. They were going to scrape her skull and possibly remove part until they found out she had no insurance.

Man how can you let an ear infection go?
I had one a few years ago and that shit is intense
My eardrum ruptured and was weeping fluid all over the place, it was nasty

this was considered a maxifacilllary procedure, which is somehow under dental. Which means i might as well have no insurance either.

My insurance covered 30% of the procedure.

this was considered a maxifacilllary procedure, which is somehow under dental. Which means i might as well have no insurance either.

My insurance covered 30% of the procedure.
Shit dude.

Dental insurance is the fucking worst. I had a root canal and it was like $1500 out of pocket. Found out the insurance covered 65% when I bitched to the dental office. They told me I have good dental coverage. If what I have is good, I can't imagine having to pony up like you must've.

Shit dude.

Dental insurance is the fucking worst. I had a root canal and it was like $1500 out of pocket. Found out the insurance covered 65% when I bitched to the dental office. They told me I have good dental coverage. If what I have is good, I can't imagine having to pony up like you must've.

amazingly, this was fairly cheap. I dont know how. I think the office i went to primarily caters to people who pay cash outta pocket, so they cant rape people too hard.

280 out of pocket, insurance covered 130 or 140

I don't doubt it. She has a history of constant migraines though so she's always on STRONG painkillers. I think she's just an addict. Either way, she probably wouldn't have felt it anyway.

they gave me 800mg ibuprofin (not stronger, just longer lasting) and percs.

I only ended up taking 2 ibuprofen, and stayed the fuck away from the opiates. Im amazed it didnt hurt more with the violence that that procedure entailed. I think the surgeon must have felt like i do when im wrenching on a stuck bolt. He was going from every angle, cutting away little portions of bone and teeth with his saw, prying against my other teeth for leverage, everything.

they gave me 800mg ibuprofin (not stronger, just longer lasting) and percs.

I only ended up taking 2 ibuprofen, and stayed the fuck away from the opiates. Im amazed it didnt hurt more with the violence that that procedure entailed. I think the surgeon must have felt like i do when im wrenching on a stuck bolt. He was going from every angle, cutting away little portions of bone and teeth with his saw, prying against my other teeth for leverage, everything.
You did get off cheap, and they gave you good drugs. I didn't get anything.

Why did you avoid the opiates?

You did get off cheap, and they gave you good drugs. I didn't get anything.

Why did you avoid the opiates?

well, firstoff, didnt need em. Had nothing i would call "pain". Discomfort at best.

And they give you nasty side effects that ibuprofen doesnt.

ill keep them in my cupboard until they expire, in case i chop off my arm or something.

well, firstoff, didnt need em. Had nothing i would call "pain". Discomfort at best.

And they give you nasty side effects that ibuprofen doesnt.

ill keep them in my cupboard until they expire, in case i chop off my arm or something.
Gotcha. I don't take the opiates unless I really need them as well. I have a friend who "needs" them; that's a scary spot to be in.

Gotcha. I don't take the opiates unless I really need them as well. I have a friend who "needs" them; that's a scary spot to be in.

that too. I have shitty ass impulse control. Therefore i just never start doing anything, even in the smallest degree, that i could become addicted to.

Thats actually my reason, but i figured that would invite ridicule, so i didnt say it.