Food Soft Doods?

your harassment-fu is weak. That didnt even sound sincere.

ljZDylN.jpeg

Lots of very nice soups

Home made yellow pepper soup is divine
Broccoli and stilton soup
Minestrone soup

Various 'hash' - mashed potatoes plus corned beef or plus tuna = corned beef or tuna hash - put baked beans and cheese on top for an extra special hash
Smoothies
Semolina
Rice pudding with jam
White sauce with leeks in - put bread crumbs on top and put in the oven til brown is a delish sauce to put on anything

You could also make a great stew with tiny bits of stewing steak in - small diced veg and then once it's done just take out portions and mash it down with a mashing implement - the veg will be soft as hell anyway so you just need to make it less cube like

Last edited:
2 cups of milk
1 cup of oats
2 Tablespoons of olive oil (EFAs)
1 large Banana
9 ounces of fresh strawberries
1 cup (140 grams) of organic blueberries
2 ounces of ground up almonds (EFAs - will make the shake a little thicker)

Put all the liquid ingredients into the blender first and then do the following:

For the almonds and oats: Take the oats and put them into a coffee grinder and grind the oats into a powder. Then pour into the blender. For the almonds, it'll take a bit longer to grind. When they are done, the almonds will have the same consistency as brown sugar. Then add that to the blender and hit "Chop" for about a minute and then "Liquify" for another couple minutes until the shake is very smooth...and enjoy!

Had the surgery this past Thursday. Took a grand total of 3 ibuprofen to eliminate some vague discomfort. I don't really get pain

Well in that case I recommend guar gum. You can turn anything into pureed food with a little guar gum. I can still remember tasting puree of buttered toast at the nursing home where my grandfather patiently waited for death.

Well in that case I recommend guar gum. You can turn anything into pureed food with a little guar gum. I can still remember tasting puree of buttered toast at the nursing home where my grandfather patiently waited for death.

I can picture your deadpan delivery of this depressing memory in real life. It's very sad, yet you make it funny. I think. Or something.

I can picture your deadpan delivery of this depressing memory in real life. It's very sad, yet you make it funny. I think. Or something.

Now that I reflect on the moment I can say that it was probably some sort of fat free margarine they used in the toast puree instead of butter. It's funny how you sometimes only achieve clarity far after the event has passed.

to cement this stereotype, im proud to announce i had solid foods for the first time again today.