So you think you can dance?

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
http://www.fox.com/dance/

Funniest freakin show on television! :lol: SchmilK and I spent the entire 90 minutes of the show laughing our asses off. (We're sort of inspired to start taking dance lessons as well, but that's beside the point)

Are we the only goofballs in the world or has anyone else caught this?

poo2.gif

Coqui said:
I enjoy watching it. I'm glad they actually can judge all types of dancing as opposed to looking for specific ones.
I like the fat guy!!!

I've never watched it but always thought dances classes as a couple would be fun. Learn a few really cool classic dances then get dressed up and hit the old people clubs and dance the night away.

b_sinning said:
I've never watched it but always thought dances classes as a couple would be fun. Learn a few really cool classic dances then get dressed up and hit the old people clubs and dance the night away.

spange and i have taken ballroom and swing. it's soooooooo much fun, and you really do learn a lot. it's a great date night!!

Thorn Bird said:
spange and i have taken ballroom and swing. it's soooooooo much fun, and you really do learn a lot. it's a great date night!!
I'm trying to convince SchmilK to take dance classes, so far he just wants to do the monkey...

A few months ago we stopped at an older folks club for a few drinks while we figured were we wanted to go. A great band was playing so we decided to hang out a few minutes longer. We were by far the youngest people in there. Everyone else was retired. The old men kept walking up and asking our girls if they wanted to dance. The whole time they talked to the girls breast and checked them out right in front of the girls. They weren't even trying to be subtle. They just didn't give a fuck. It was pretty funny. We finally had to leave before us guys had to take a few grandpa's bi-focals away.

b_sinning said:

I would LOVE that. Unfortunately Knyte's all "I don't dance, dancing is stupid". :blah:

I took ballroom dancing in college, but it doesn't do me any good without someone else to dance with.

kiwi said:
I would LOVE that. Unfortunately Knyte's all "I don't dance, dancing is stupid". :blah:

I took ballroom dancing in college, but it doesn't do me any good without someone else to dance with.

it does when there's some cute guy at a wedding who needs a dance partner!! :pandora:

wait...i shouldn't have taught mine to dance!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Tell Knyte he can wear his gloves

If I ever get dragged into a dance hall you can be sure that I will be wearing my shooting gloves but for an entirely different and much more destructive reason. :fly: