So you think you can dance?

dancehippy.GIF

ChikkenNoodul said:
And the others have waaaay too many safety nets, etc. to be scary. :D

Exactly. So you have to walk across this plank between buildings and if you fall you will drop only a few feet than slowly be lowered the remaining distance to the ground.

Although the one where they had to jump from speeding boat to speeding boat and the first guy totally biffed it and smacked his head on the boat while jumping was HILARIOUS!!!! Especially since how they told them all how to do it and he thought his way was better (shown in a behind the scenes special thing).

kiwi said:
Exactly. So you have to walk across this plank between buildings and if you fall you will drop only a few feet than slowly be lowered the remaining distance to the ground.
I couldn't do that for a billion dollars. Seriously.

fly said:
I couldn't do that for a billion dollars. Seriously.

I think you'd surprise yourself what you could do for a billion dollars. Especially after you consider that a penis is really just skin like any other skin. Might as well be an elbow.

Lame-o said:
I think you'd surprise yourself what you could do for a billion dollars. Especially after you consider that a penis is really just skin like any other skin. Might as well be an elbow.
I would rather suck cock or fist my own ass than cross a building on a wire. Seriously.

kiwi said:
I would LOVE that. Unfortunately Knyte's all "I don't dance, dancing is stupid". :blah:

I took ballroom dancing in college, but it doesn't do me any good without someone else to dance with.
Looks like we're fighting the same battle :rolleyes:

Except his answer was "I'll do it cos you want to" With as much enthusiasm as my left toe

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Looks like we're fighting the same battle :rolleyes:

Except his answer was "I'll do it cos you want to" With as much enthusiasm as my left toe

at least you're still getting an answer of ANY kind (especially one that is just for you!)...count your days, hon. you'll be praying for that left-toe enthusiasm pretty soon.

cutting off a nut works for awhile. then it's buying and using one of those choke-chain leashes -- for the gentle reminders. you can also buy a megaphone for the times when you're just not sure he's listening well. sometimes a simple grabbing of the mouth and manipulating it while you say the words he should say works. you can always cut off sex till you get a response, or give him sex just so he'll respond without thinking afterwards. this is the best way to get an honest answer. sometimes in the middle of his blah blah blahing i'll stick out my tongue, just so he'll shut up and go wtf?

honey...i've got so many responses here i could write a book!!