So Yeah, Fly is COMPLETELY Screwed

I don't make the rules on that one. The alpha dog does. :fly:

Growing up the beagle always slept in my bed under the covers and usually with her head on the pillow.

No wai. A good pack leader never lets the pack sleep with him (unless its cold :fly: ). More importantly, april is hot enough without a damn dog in between us. Oh, and the two cats (who unfortunately aren't trainable to not sleep with us.)

No wai. A good pack leader never lets the pack sleep with him (unless its cold :fly: ). More importantly, april is hot enough without a damn dog in between us. Oh, and the two cats (who unfortunately aren't trainable to not sleep with us.)

I used to hate that with my ex 2 ago...had 3 cats and a dog...I'd be booting those fuckers off the bed all night because I'd wake up naked, uncovered, with 1" of bed left for me...ruined my sleep for years!...I love animals but mess with my sleep and you're getting a foot in the ass :lol:

64660d1307c348.gif

i'd hit it. hard

I used to hate that with my ex 2 ago...had 3 cats and a dog...I'd be booting those fuckers off the bed all night because I'd wake up naked, uncovered, with 1" of bed left for me...ruined my sleep for years!...I love animals but mess with my sleep and you're getting a foot in the ass :lol:

We sleep with 3 cats and a dog.

I have an itty bitty section way over on teh edge and most times Lu tries pushing me of of that, I think she wants Ryan all to herself.

Lu likes to chase the cats off of the bed while we're sleeping.

We sleep with 3 cats and a dog.

I have an itty bitty section way over on teh edge and most times Lu tries pushing me of of that, I think she wants Ryan all to herself.

Lu likes to chase the cats off of the bed while we're sleeping.

I couldn't do it, just thinking of how cats jump in a box of shit everyday and dogs run around in dirt during there walks. I have always been really pissy about people even putting shoes on my bed though. Plus all the hair from them shedding :(

Can you tell you sleep with animals? Do you have to wash your covers on a daily basis?

Anytime I ask theses questions I get yelled at so let me make it clear that I am not calling you, your animals or your house dirty :D It just seems like they would leave stuff in the bed? I dunno though, havent done it personally so I cant really say.

I couldn't do it, just thinking of how cats jump in a box of shit everyday and dogs run around in dirt during there walks. I have always been really pissy about people even putting shoes on my bed though. Plus all the hair from them shedding :(

I seem to remember visiting your house one time where there were six month old mcdonalds cups stuck to the counter tops and ashtrays that were last cleaned during the Reagan administration. Who are you?