So Yeah, Fly is COMPLETELY Screwed

Last one got adopted. We now have a 6 year old beagle named Princess. Other than waking us up at 2am for an hour, she already seems to be a much better dog.

Oh you had to give it back? :( That would be hard.

It's really cool that you guys are doing this, good for the puppahs and all.

I'm taking Flynavy to Save A Pet this weekend to pick out a kitty for him. Who knows, we might end up with more animals :eek:

You should let your doggas sleep in bed with you, there's nothing better than waking up to a cold wed puppah nose being rammed between your butt cheeks.

I'm telling you, you're missing out. Sometimes Lu will even wake us up by punching us in the eye with one of her stinky paws. :lol:

I don't make the rules on that one. The alpha dog does. :fly:

Growing up the beagle always slept in my bed under the covers and usually with her head on the pillow.

Here is the camera phone pic:
746fbb5ef5c0dc.jpg

She's not usually that bug eye'd but thats how the picture caught her. :fly:

I don't make the rules on that one. The alpha dog does. :fly:

Growing up the beagle always slept in my bed under the covers and usually with her head on the pillow.

LuLu likes sleeping with her butt on the pillow and her nose in places it doesn't belong. Many times I wake up nose to tail with her little brown eye.

:lol:

This is one of the reasons she has learned "Turn Around"

Oh I think she likes that too much, and it just feels dirty :eek:

So what's the story on Princess? I mean why is she 6 years old and up for adoption? :(

All we have on her is she is an owner surrender to the Hillsborough county Animal Services. She was spayed two days ago... she may have been used for breeding.

We paid ten bucks to get her out of jail. She seemed terrified in the middle of the night, Zac got her out of her cage while she was whining and barking and said she was also shaking a lot.

Poor thing... people suck for putting their companion animals through this.

All we have on her is she is an owner surrender to the Hillsborough county Animal Services. She was spayed two days ago... she may have been used for breeding.

We paid ten bucks to get her out of jail. She seemed terrified in the middle of the night, Zac got her out of her cage while she was whining and barking and said she was also shaking a lot.

*pets

sesquipedalianism :fly:

Kimie never lets me out of my cage in the middle of the night, even when I cry.