So Who is Going to Live Forever?

BeeRad said:
This seems about right...

edit - tried to insert the picture but didnt work...

I will live to
certificate_number58.jpg
, wont even see retirement, bwhahaha

Fat, lazy, stressed out, chain smoking casual fuckers aren't given much leeway in the medical world. :(

Sarcasmo said:
Fat, lazy, stressed out, chain smoking casual fuckers aren't given much leeway in the medical world. :(
But what about fit, stressed out, chain smokers... I deserve MORE.

animepark13 said:
sky diving with a bag crayons instead of a parachute... or those zombies

F&*&^% Zombies. My hair chick the other day was telling me how she has this fear of zombies. Has a book she's reading to help her understand the ways of the Zombies... and how to kill them etc.

April23 said:
F&*&^% Zombies. My hair chick the other day was telling me how she has this fear of zombies. Has a book she's reading to help her understand the ways of the Zombies... and how to kill them etc.
DSC09516.jpg

Last edited:
April23 said:
zombie survival guide?

Zombies are so damn gay. It's the demonic entities you have to worry about. The ones that carve out your eyes and eat your soul just for looking at them. I had an encounter with one the other night and fucked its shit up old school.

April23 said:

I think I would be getting a new hair chick :fly: