So whats the status on everyone?

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
So I haven't been around much in a long time between work and a 2 year old life is hectic. So what's up with everyone?

Since mid-July I've been working between 40-55 hours a week, which doesn't sound too bad except that Hydrosqueegee and I are expecting a little one in a little less than 5 weeks.

So whats everyone else up to? How else is expecting??:heart:

I'm reconciling with my wife and we're looking for a new place together right now. We still have stuff to work out but she's realized she does want to work them out. She's had a falling out with her family and it really showed her that I'm the person that's always there for her. I'm very happy about us getting back together.

Work is way way too busy right now. I'll be working 6 days a week and some nights until School starts in the middle of next month. :(

I've been exercising daily and eating better for the last several months am in great shape (if I do say so myself). I'd like to thank someone from UF for giving me the inspiration to stay active so I don't find myself 50 pounds over weight and too lazy to do anything about it.

Kiwi and I are hoping to move to AZ as soon as I find work there, and our 3rd child is due in November.

Last edited:
I bought a condo and I going to buy a Honda Fit tonight. I am wondering, however, do I rip out the carputer in the Protege before I sell it or leave it in, or leave it in and finish the sound system (which is still in new boxes right now).

SchmilK and I have a wedding in October, it's coming so fast! After a 2 year engagement and losing 25 pounds, people keep asking me if I'm pregnant and are actually surprised when I say no :eek:

The car repair shop called me a few minutes ago and said he can get my car in good shape for my soul and a few organs. I'd go rob a few gas stations to pay for repairs but my car would breakdown before I got out of the parking lot. So I asked them to just make a list of what needs to be done and costs of them individually. It's probably going to look like an itemized defense contractor bill.

It appears I'll be shopping for a bike later today and a do it yourself repair guide.

SchmilK and I have a wedding in October, it's coming so fast! After a 2 year engagement and losing 25 pounds, people keep asking me if I'm pregnant and are actually surprised when I say no :eek:
you lost 25 pounds and they think you're pregnant?

i moved into a new place a couple months ago, am mulling over my test taking options (GRE or Actuarial P1) to move in the direction of a career with advancement opportunities, and am seeing the same person on a regular basis for the first time in two or three years.

you lost 25 pounds and they think you're pregnant?

i moved into a new place a couple months ago, am mulling over my test taking options (GRE or Actuarial P1) to move in the direction of a career with advancement opportunities, and am seeing the same person on a regular basis for the first time in two or three years.

Yes, which is why it's very disheartening to be asked, and more than once, more than twice... ugh Not to mention the fact that whenever I talk about the wedding, people immediately look at my stomach. It's weird.

:lol: When's your wedding?

this is a very cool thread. i talk with most of y'all every day and yet i don't really know what you are up to in day-to-day life.

there's not much here to talk about. i am at home with a four-year-old and a four-month-old and they are both in good places right now. i just started selling Southern Living at Home and my first party is Saturday. THRILLED!! Spange is working hard, as usual, and looking for other options. CROSS Y'ALL'S FINGERS ON HEARING WORD THIS WEEK. Baby bird is going to be baptized next Saturday. Spangelet will be going back to school after Labor Day. You know what? Life is good.

I start school in two weeks on my finance degree. My plan is to be better at it than April. That's about the extent of my foresight right now. I took tomorrow off so I can buy all my books and whatnot and then sit around and scratch my balls while watching Scrubs for a couple hours.

Today I'm forming a Texas corporation for a South American mining client of my dad's who wants to get into oil and gas in the U.S. After that I'll probably go snort some blow and jerk off to the thought of how awesome I am.

You know, the usual.

Last edited: