Halp So, what is this place all about....?

I don't have any newspapers. How about you visit http://www.allotments4all.co.uk/smf/index.php and PM me there. The reason my daughter suggested I joined here is because April was starting organic vegetable growing and I happen to be quite experienced. I haven't posted on that thread because it seems to be humorous in nature and, frankly, I didn't want to appear all serious. Can I suggest that whatever your issues with other forum members, you don't accuse new members of being dupes. It's actually mildly offensive. I have been DJBrenton for close to 10 years and have never posted anywhere under any other name. I'm a little too old ( for old read mature) for the sort of games you're obviously used to. Whilst I doubt you can offend me ( I don't care enough to be offended by you) in civilized society, certainly in the UK anyway, decent people don't go out of the way to cause offence. I don't intend to respond further on this. I can't be bothered engaging with drama queens. Seen it all before sweetie.

Last edited:
I don't have any newspapers. How about you visit http://www.allotments4all.co.uk/smf/index.php and PM me there. The reason my daughter suggested I joined here is because April was starting organic vegetable growing and I happen to be quite experienced. I haven't posted on that thread becuase it seems to be humorous in nature and, frankly, I didn't want to appear all serious. Can I suggest that whatever your issues with other forum members, you don't accuse new members of being dupes. It's actually mildly offensive. I have been DJBrenton for close to 10 years and have never posted anywhere under any other name. I'm a little too old ( for old read mature) for the sort of games you're obviously used to. Whilst I doubt you can offend me ( I don't care enough to be offended by you) in civilized society, certainly in the UK anyway, decent people don't go out of the way to cause offence. I don't intend to respond further on this. I can't be bothered engaging with drama queens. Seen it all before sweetie.

Even over the internet, you and Carys sound alike. :fly: :heart:

I am building the garden today... going with the square foot garden concept. Thoughts?

How dare you call me a dupe!!

baboo.gif

My first thought is that you mentioned bush beans. They aren't ideal for small scale gardening as they have a low yield. Climbing beans are a better use of space. My personal favourite is Cherokee Trail of Tears. I'll post some more on the gardening thread rather than hijack Phoenix;s thread any more than it already has been.

I'll post some more on the gardening thread rather than hijack Phoenix;s thread any more than it already has been.

Yes this thread is meant to be all about me! So take your gardening knowledge and dupe debate elsewhere, please.

I now have quite a good idea of what this place is all about, btw. :D

My first thought is that you mentioned bush beans. They aren't ideal for small scale gardening as they have a low yield. Climbing beans are a better use of space. My personal favourite is Cherokee Trail of Tears. I'll post some more on the gardening thread rather than hijack Phoenix;s thread any more than it already has been.

atlanta, where I live, was part of the original cherokee territory before the govt sent them packing

I don't have any newspapers. How about you visit http://www.allotments4all.co.uk/smf/index.php and PM me there. The reason my daughter suggested I joined here is because April was starting organic vegetable growing and I happen to be quite experienced. I haven't posted on that thread because it seems to be humorous in nature and, frankly, I didn't want to appear all serious. Can I suggest that whatever your issues with other forum members, you don't accuse new members of being dupes. It's actually mildly offensive. I have been DJBrenton for close to 10 years and have never posted anywhere under any other name. I'm a little too old ( for old read mature) for the sort of games you're obviously used to. Whilst I doubt you can offend me ( I don't care enough to be offended by you) in civilized society, certainly in the UK anyway, decent people don't go out of the way to cause offence. I don't intend to respond further on this. I can't be bothered engaging with drama queens. Seen it all before sweetie.

I find your argument against being my dupe rather compelling. Maybe too compelling....