Halp So, what is this place all about....?

Is this just a random forum or what? Or is there some theme? Do you guys (the original members) know each other IRL?

Inquiring newbie seeks answers. Thanks!

Well that's an odd question.

It's an off-topic forum... welcome. Tell us more about yourself? n00ds?

So how did you find us Phoenix?

Can't really remember how I first stumbled across this lovely place of yours, I've been lurking for a while but not posting. Which is why - in response to April - I asked in the original post about whether y'all knew each other IRL as that was the impression I got from a lot of the posts here.

Looks a cool forum but I could never work out if there was actually any original reason for its existence (i.e. it's not a forum about a particular topic, sport, celebrity or whatever). But anyway, nice to meet you sir!

Can't really remember how I first stumbled across this lovely place of yours, I've been lurking for a while but not posting. Which is why - in response to April - I asked in the original post about whether y'all knew each other IRL as that was the impression I got from a lot of the posts here.

Looks a cool forum but I could never work out if there was actually any original reason for its existence (i.e. it's not a forum about a particular topic, sport, celebrity or whatever). But anyway, nice to meet you sir!

Hey there :) Your lurking has actually been noted by myself a few times. In answer to your question we have met most of each other and the existence was that we were members of a much bigger forum but when that got over-saturated with idjits we jumped ship and fly made us our own little forum sanctuary to spam up.