So What is EVERYONE Hoping for Christ's Birthday? (now worksafe and mikey proof?)

I'm so glad it's over.

The best part of my day was my uncle explaining to my Jerry Springer reject cousins, that have been married 5 times between the two of them and are younger than me, that the gold poles that they keep meeting their future girlfriends hanging from are not wife trees so stop trying to pluck them off them of them and marrying them.

I thought food poisoning laid you up for days...are there degrees? I had it the last time I was sick about 10 years ago and couldn't even keep down a glass of water for 3 days...probably should have gone to the emergency room
I think the general rule of thumb is 2-3 days. If you're sick longer than that, you need to see someone.
I had it a few years ago and was sick for a week +

That's cause you're a giant vagina. Poor mojo...

Pretty much. It's nice to see the grunts that do the actual fighting doing the right thing for a few minutes and not listening to some a-hole not on the front lines. I like the idea of the guys sitting in their fox holes shooting at the stars every once in a while to fool the higher ups.