So What is EVERYONE Hoping for Christ's Birthday? (now worksafe and mikey proof?)

I got some silence and time to myself that I desperately needed. I saw my grandpa today, we're both alone for the holidays, was the first person I have seen in two weeks. If you don't count the beer man.

Last edited:
for it to hurry up and be over with

it's like self-assessment tax forms, i keep putting it off but there it is, looming, staring at me like a big fucking barn owl.

at least i don't have to see relatives. WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED. Fuck off you old shit, or ill get the silver bullets out I quip.

I got some silence and time to myself that I desperately needed. I saw my grandpa today, we're both alone for the holidays, was the first person I have seen in two weeks. If you don't count the beer man.
I'd freak out if I went 2 weeks without seeing people. More power to ya...
for it to hurry up and be over with

it's like self-assessment tax forms, i keep putting it off but there it is, looming, staring at me like a big fucking barn owl.

at least i don't have to see relatives. WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED. Fuck off you old shit, or ill get the silver bullets out I quip.
The marriage questions get even worse when you have a girlfriend... (assuming you don't now.)
There is absolutely nothing worksafe about that. Spoiler tags you ninnies.
fixt. :heart:

WTF is wrong with you people?

btw, I got food poisoning at about 3:45 this morning. Boy did that suck

I thought food poisoning laid you up for days...are there degrees? I had it the last time I was sick about 10 years ago and couldn't even keep down a glass of water for 3 days...probably should have gone to the emergency room

I thought food poisoning laid you up for days...are there degrees? I had it the last time I was sick about 10 years ago and couldn't even keep down a glass of water for 3 days...probably should have gone to the emergency room

Uhh yeah, sometimes people even die from it depending on what you ate. :fly:

I'd freak out if I went 2 weeks without seeing people. More power to ya...

The marriage questions get even worse when you have a girlfriend... (assuming you don't now.)

fixt. :heart:

I'm a free man but not for long, like the horse whisperer I have my keen eye on a goodun